Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In Our Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandiSCE

Premium Pilot
Reactions
In combating the new proposed regulations, we have been urged to not only comment on the FAA site, but to contact our congress members. I am thinking that sending them links to this sort of (favorable) drone news would also help:

I am sure there are plenty more we, as drone pilots, know about that don’t make it to mainstream media, and it’s up to us to make that happen. Best audience is our elected reps at this stage, and we need to make sure they can’t claim ignorance on the positive side of our industry.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I think when amazon or whoever decides its time to own the airspace below the established air traffic, they will just do it (and probably are doing it as I type), with alot of cashy money, and that will be that.

In a perfect world we could fly our junk freely but the craft would exchange telemetry with nearby craft using standardized point to point protocol, thus preventing air to air collision etc. These uav could be certified as SmartSafe or some silly catch phrase and the women and children could sleep peacefully at night, while the boys were downstairs in the basement watching scifi movie about rag tag band of uav operators swarming their junks into the air force militia. Of course, they wont but instead make it go through the cel towers so their stranglehold grip on power over all things can be maintained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev