DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inconsistent Firmware found (Mavic Pro 01.03.1000)

Boomerang

Reactions
Hy to everybody!

As requested by the Go4 App on my iPhone I started the update of the Firmware, but following occured to me:
  • The update stopped at 52%
  • After the 52% was reached this message showed up: "Icompatibility issues may occur between some modules and the device. Continue update?" Slide to Update
  • If I slide to update the process recurs without any chance to download the latest/new Firmware...
  • Nevertheless, according to the Go4 App I was able to shift/slide to "Flight mode" (despite of the above mentioned issue) BUT once in the RC told me: SYS WARNING - CHECK APP (and on the screen of my iPhone: "Cannot take off" AND "Warning: Version mismatch. Update all modules").

Did somebody face the same problem? Can somebody tell me how to get it right please? Thx!!!!

Hello,
I will answer something stupid but sometimes i open my go4 app and ask me for updating firmware but for spark as it appears first and i press ignore. Is this the case?

Maybe I was just lucky but my Internet connection dropped in the middle of the update. After all the warnings about fully charged controller and batteries etc, I thought for sure it would be bricked but when I got the connection back and switched everything on again it just resumed as if nothing had happened. Seems to to be the software has some sort of smarts built in.

Thank you to everybody for your inputs unfortunately the upgrade failed so far several times more:
I tried to upgrade devices (RC+Mavic) with the DJI Assistant 2, each one separately but without any success:
The failure text (on my iPhone/DJI Go4 App) now shows:
Failed to Upgrade Error code (0x020103)
Does somebody have some additional ideas which may help? Thx!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe