DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Into the West Midland Wetlands - Last Flight before Lockdown-3

restyler

Reactions
Thought I'd better get out & film some of the local flooded areas before Lockdown-3 kicked in yesterday
I'm still not used to some of the Video control settings, hence some jerkiness of movement.
On a personal note - I was shocked seeing the increasing size of my baldpatch from above!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice, I liked the dramatic audio at the beginning, kept waiting for the Star Ship Enterprise to emerge out of the trees or lake! ? Nice countryside and video, sorry bout that bald spot, time for a hat I guess!:rolleyes: All in all, very nice!

Reactions: restyler
Thought I'd better get out & film some of the local flooded areas before Lockdown-3 kicked in yesterday
I'm still not used to some of the Video control settings, hence some jerkiness of movement.
On a personal note - I was shocked seeing the increasing size of my baldpatch from above!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
nice flight

Interesting way to start and end your video with the ground shot of the drone taking off and landing! For a video that is trying to show the flight as the story (rather than tell a story about a location, for example), this seems to be a really nice addition.
Thanks for sharing!
Chris

Reactions: A.O. and restyler
great choice of music ,from the planets ,only comment just cancel RTH as it nears the mat ,then you can control its landing position better other than that a great video

Interesting way to start and end your video with the ground shot of the drone taking off and landing! For a video that is trying to show the flight as the story (rather than tell a story about a location, for example), this seems to be a really nice addition.
Thanks for sharing!
Chris
Thought the way I had a bit of a rough landing due to the proximity of the case holding Go-Pro was a lesson to be shared - will clear all obstacles next time :cool:

Reactions: old man mavic
great choice of music ,from the planets ,only comment just cancel RTH as it nears the mat ,then you can control its landing position better other than that a great video
The bleakness of the landscape just brought that tune to mind - have to pick something a bit more cheery if we ever have a post-covid summertime

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan