DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone charging

gr8wolf

Reactions
I am using an iphone with my MP controller and have it plugged in to it, will the controller charge the iPhone while using it, I did use it once but the screen came up saying 10% power left, am I to set something in the settings?

Reactions: Budmancan
What exactly are you trying to achieve? Do you want the Remote Controller to charge your Iphone? Or do you not want the controller to charge your Iphone?

Controller batteries drain quickly as it is so wanting to charge the device that one flys with (in your case Iphone) is going to drain the remote controllers battery even faster.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Do you want the Remote Controller to charge your Iphone? Or do you not want the controller to charge your Iphone?

Controller batteries drain quickly as it is so wanting to charge the device that one flys with (in your case Iphone) is going to drain the remote controllers battery even faster.
So I guess it is best to have both at 100% charged

Reactions: Inspirephil

I'm a little confused by your terminology. What is the remote controller and what is the controller please? Don't remember ever hearing about two different devices, or where they would both fit into the grand scheme of things. As far as I know there is only the drone and the unit that we use to fly the drone, called the controller. The only other thing would be the viewing device, so the screen, be it a phone or tablet. What is this additional thing you are speaking of?

They are one in the same.
Ahhh, okay because since you added the "Remote" controller as well as just controller, I was thinking you were suggesting there was a controller and a remote controller. Now I understand what you were trying to say, asking if he wanted the remote controller to charge, or not charge his iPhone. Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archanut