DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is everyone upgrading to the Platinum props?

The Gold tips are back in stock.. at this moment. The Platinum tips are not... or have all been scooped up already. :(

No "out of stock" for the golden tips but 15-20 days to ship? I can wait a bit longer to put in my order.

Did any body get to order the nEw platinum pros with the silver stripe not the yellow strip

Did any body get to order the nEw platinum pros with the silver stripe not the yellow strip
DJI hasn't started selling the platinum tipped props in the DJI Store yet.

Reactions: Sevier456
The gold-tipped props offer 93% of the battery savings, and 98% of the acoustic attenuation of the platinum tipped props, so the platinums aren't really worth the extra wait. ;)

The gold-tipped props offer 93% of the battery savings, and 98% of the acoustic attenuation of the platinum tipped props, so the platinums aren't really worth the extra wait. ;)

Lol just wanted them strictly for cometic reasons

We're happy to share some exciting news that plenty hundred Mavic Pro Low-Noise Propellers are now IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP here at Advexure! Get em before they're gone.

Mavic-Pro-Low-Noise-Advexure.jpg

Attachments

• Mavic-Pro-Low-Noise-Advexure.jpg
    Mavic-Pro-Low-Noise-Advexure.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 43
We're happy to share some exciting news that plenty hundred Mavic Pro Low-Noise Propellers are now IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP here at Advexure! Get em before they're gone.

View attachment 23154
I bought mine as soon as I heard... Thanks Travis & crew! :)Thumbswayup

dc2.gif

Reactions: Advexure and Brojon
I bought them for safely flying indoors. Have you tried them properly? they don't look or sound great and they are a PITA to store etc but in an indoor space they might be helpful?

Tested my set yesterday. Unfortunately it was getting dark and testing was limited.
I found out that indoors is just as noisy. The new props are no good for indoor wedding chapels etc.
Difference is however noticeable outdoors. Noise level only slightly dropped, however the whirring noise is much more pleasant.
At 30m/feet, the mavic is pretty quiet with the new props. Upgrade is worth it if flying outdoors. Indoors won't make much difference.

I believe most of the annoying noise comes from the motors. I guess the upgraded motors and ESC in the Platinum will minimise that annoyance even further.

I almost forgot to mention that there are a few different non-DJI copycats for sale on Amazon.
Make sure you are purchasing original DJI branded props. The propellers are extremely important to keep your quad flying so I never trust non-OEM parts for that job. These folding props have many points that could fail if the quality is not there. One of the best ways is to buy from one of the vendors here on the site or directly from DJI.

I almost forgot to mention that there are a few different non-DJI copycats for sale on Amazon.
Make sure you are purchasing original DJI branded props. The propellers are extremely important to keep your quad flying so I never trust non-OEM parts for that job. These folding props have many points that could fail if the quality is not there. One of the best ways is to buy from one of the vendors here on the site or directly from DJI.

I messed up and ordered the fake ones. Then ordered the DJI ones. Both haven’t showed! Even though I tried to cancel them.

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25