DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this site really helping drones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeFlightDrone

Reactions
Hi, can't find anything about fighting the new drone laws on this web site. DJI gave out the notice before I flew today right in the app. Anyone know anything?

try search, how to fight new drone rules but i am not sure if March 2nd was the last day for people to reply

Seems since this site can't talk about reality when it comes to politics. It operates in its own bubble of delusion. I wonder how this site's traffic will be when consumer drones are completely banned.

And I did try a search that's why I asked.

Hi, can't find anything about fighting the new drone laws on this web site. DJI gave out the notice before I flew today right in the app. Anyone know anything?
Your title is kinda implying this site is not helping but it is by having threads trying to educate and show where to respond to the new regulations you just haven't looked in the right place
sUAV Rules & Regulations is the section where most of the threads are on it.
Flite Test gives solid advice on FAA Remote ID NPRM (Feb 23 2020)

Is just one of many and one staff member has posted the link where to respond I can't count the times.
And today was the deadline.

Seems since this site can't talk about reality when it comes to politics. It operates in its own bubble of delusion. I wonder how this site's traffic will be when consumer drones are completely banned.

Yes you are correct you can't talk about politics here and it's not going to start.
As far as this site as well as our other 14 sites traffic i guess we shall just have and wait several years to see won't we.
You seem to dislike like our little bubble here yet you are here so i would make the best of it and not knock it.

Bubble of delusion? That's dripping with irony.

So you DID try a search?

Here let's try together:
(search results from a single search on NPRM)

Just the first few search results:

and we could go ON and ON!

It's important to also note that some of the links above have more than just one or two pages of "discussion" (one of them is up to 14 pages and 2790 replies).

Listen, we encourage a good healthy discussion/debate on this forum because that is exactly what it's here for. To take it down the road the OP was taking it (he started another thread immediately after this one) is not going to be allowed. Debate & discuss all you want but BE NICE... nothing else is going to be tolerated.

Allen

Yes you are correct you can't talk about politics here and it's not going to start.

I'm a moderator on a forum dedicated to another of my passions and your simple 'no politics' rule is one of our most important principles - I applaud your adoption of it here.

I'm a moderator on a forum dedicated to another of my passions and your simple 'no politics' rule is one of our most important principles - I applaud your adoption of it here.

I could have posted this word for word. Totally agree!

THANK YOU both! It's not easy but it's well worth the time and efforts.

Allen

I know my self I posted 3 new stories on the new FAA rules within 3 weeks and just did one about an hour ago today try general discussions and the news feed

It depends of what you mean by politics.
Certainly no partisan politics is allowed here.
But we certainly can talk about government and rules and regulations.
The kind of politics we don’t talk about is the kind that has little to do with reality.
So I wonder who is in a bubble?

Reactions: Capt KO and BigAl07
It depends of what you mean by politics.
Certainly no partisan politics is allowed here.
But we certainly can talk about government and rules and regulations.
The kind of politics we don’t talk about is the kind that has little to do with reality.
So I wonder who is in a bubble?
You are correct and think he was in the bubble. And being I don't think he will be reposting in this I am closing it as there is no need for this to go on.
Unknown-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_