DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I've killed a drone!

What leads you to believe that the shot(s) one wants do not exist under those conditions? Everybody's looking for something different.

PS I also have not crashed(close call yes) a good drone.

PS This would have been more enjoyable for us personally, if a good drone had been used.
Did you attach a salami to the drone?

• Haha
Reactions: DJayI
UPDATE 2.0

Let's start fresh. Lesson learned! I am very happy with the support from DJI, totally recommend the Care Refresh Plan!
They've even posted back the 1 propeller, I've dropped in the box while packaging my old drone, this speaks enough!

Looking forward to the upcoming adventures ?

Attachments

• Photo 06-04-2021, 10 51 50 - Copy.jpg
    Photo 06-04-2021, 10 51 50 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: DJayI
With would you fly a drone a foot off a sidewalk or in a crowded backyard? I ve never crashed a drone in all these years. The point of using a (good) drone is to get good footage or pics. What can you get a foot off a sidewalk or in your backyard?
I like flying my drone close to the ground! And my point ,at least, of using a drone, really has NOTHING to do with getting good footage or pics!
Here is what you can get flying low and in your back yard.. plenty to explore there.

I prefer through the woods not over the woods.

I like flying my drone close to the ground! And my point ,at least, of using a drone, really has NOTHING to do with getting good footage or pics!
Here is what you can get flying low and in your back yard.. plenty to explore there.

I prefer through the woods not over the woods.
You might fake a difficult track for mountain bike :)

• Haha
Reactions: A.O. and DJayI
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme