DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

J-Tac Checking In!

J-Tac

Reactions
Hello Guys & Girls,

Been flying for a couple of months now and thought it would be a good idea to join a forum to get (and give) advice.

I live in the North East of England, so I guess most of the videos you will see from me will involve some of the beautiful scenery we have up here.

I will post a link to my YouTube channel in the relevant place, but I'd like to show you my 1st Mavic video on here... This video also includes my 1st catastrophic crash!

Hope you all enjoy it... Editing is a process I'm currently learning!

Regards. Jay

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: J-Tac
Hello Guys & Girls,

Been flying for a couple of months now and thought it would be a good idea to join a forum to get (and give) advice.

I live in the North East of England, so I guess most of the videos you will see from me will involve some of the beautiful scenery we have up here.

I will post a link to my YouTube channel in the relevant place, but I'd like to show you my 1st Mavic video on here... This video also includes my 1st catastrophic crash!

Hope you all enjoy it... Editing is a process I'm currently learning!

Regards. Jay
Howdy from Wyoming J-Tac, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman