DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

JUST GOT MINE

Heavyarmament

Reactions
8302cbf76a3f5db7334f6839b8253d5a.jpg

I have been on here for a while trying to make up my mind so I sold my motorcycle (**** Wives) and bought a Mavic. Since I had a metric ton of Pelican cases sitting around I figured DO ITTTTTTT!!! Thanks everybody for the excellent info and photos. This app is probably the main reason for buying it since solid support is at my fingertips with very few trolls.

Since you have a ton of cases.. would any one of them be a good fit for the Mavic alone (or maybe the Mavic + RC)? I'm looking for something small enough to fit in my backpack when I'm on a bike.. and rigid enough to protect the drone in case of a fall which on a dirtbike is just a question of time.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Make sure you always remove gimbal clamp! Congrats!

I have been on here for a while trying to make up my mind so I sold my motorcycle (**** Wives) and bought a Mavic. Since I had a metric ton of Pelican cases sitting around I figured DO ITTTTTTT!!! Thanks everybody for the excellent info and photos. This app is probably the main reason for buying it since solid support is at my fingertips with very few trolls.
kae

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Since you have a ton of cases.. would any one of them be a good fit for the Mavic alone (or maybe the Mavic + RC)? I'm looking for something small enough to fit in my backpack when I'm on a bike.. and rigid enough to protect the drone in case of a fall which on a dirtbike is just a question of time.

These worked perfect I use them when I hike or go to the beach.

I have that.. not really a hard case. That's why I'm asking about the pelicans. I need something you can stand on and it won't budge.

Howdy from Wyoming Heavyarmament, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Nice looking kit you have.

You might look at a Pelican 1450 but a little smaller than that is what you probably need. All I have left is large weapon lockers and current use to store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1