DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just passed part 107 need help now with IACRA

JMAK84

Reactions
hey guys checking in from Nassau County, NY I recently passed my part 107 exam and now I need help with IACRA and getting my part 107 ID card from the FAA? please help … don't flame if your not going to help …. thanks in advance

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello from Suffolk County.

It's been a few months but I thought you already had to be in the IACRA system to take the test. Beyond that it took about a week to have the test recorded in the system and about 6 weeks to get the license in the mail. That time might be shorter now since I took the test right around the time of the government shutdown last December.

don't flame if your not going to help …
Not sure why you would think that with your first post but....
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

hey guys checking in from Nassau County, NY I recently passed my part 107 exam and now I need help with IACRA and getting my part 107 ID card from the FAA? please help … don't flame if your not going to help …. thanks in advance
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your certification, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: JMAK84
Here is a mistake I made, I filled out the registration form and submitted it and after 6 weeks it was still in process before I figured out that I had not electronically signed the form which is the last step that I somehow missed, after that was fixed and submitted again, it took about 6 weeks to get my license.

Here is a mistake I made, I filled out the registration form and submitted it and after 6 weeks it was still in process before I figured out that I had not electronically signed the form which is the last step that I somehow missed, after that was fixed and submitted again, it took about 6 weeks to get my license.

I saw that just before I finished and luckily I signed and it all went through. Got my temporary, just waiting for the card to come. Not sure if I need to do anything else but wait. Hopefully they send it.

I saw that just before I finished and luckily I signed and it all went through. Got my temporary, just waiting for the card to come. Not sure if I need to do anything else but wait. Hopefully they send it.

If you got the temporary then all there is left to do is wait. As mentioned it took about six weeks for my piece of plastic to come in the mail but that was during the partial government shutdown so you might get yours quicker.

Reactions: Gindra
Thanks for the answer
If you got the temporary then all there is left to do is wait. As mentioned it took about six weeks for my piece of plastic to come in the mail but that was during the partial government shutdown so you might get yours quicker.
Thanks for clearing that part up for me :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan