DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Killer deal on a Spark!!!

shaverdan

Reactions
I won an auction on eBay for a Spark with all the papers and original packaging/accessories included the other day for a great price! I didn't actually think I'd end up with it. Have you ever told yourself "if I can get it for this, then it's worth it"? Well that's what I did and it rarely happens. Last 13 seconds of the options the fiance yells "This drone you want is at 13 seconds and is at $275.00" I told her "Bid $280 on it". So she did...and guess what? Now I have a Mavic Pro and a Spark to add to the fleet.

I'm curious, do any of you have a Spark on here as well? I've read that they're fun little guys to use and play with. I went ahead and picked up a remote control for it on Amazon. I started a business with the MP, and can totally put this to use in sync with some of the projects I get called upon for.

Reactions: ross4443
I own a Spark. If you haven't done so already, you can also join us over at Spark Pilots.

Reactions: shaverdan
Wait, for $280 it didn't have a remote? I've seen them for $200-250 around here with no remote, but the limited flight time and the $280-300 cost with a remote makes me not really want one as another drone.

Reactions: Akoztha and Kilrah
I saw the spark combo in Amazon for $399. They are getting cheaper.

It isn't an exceptional price for a spark alone without remote.

Did have one but got rid of it, it just was never getting use, too many limitations/flaws compared to MP.

Reactions: swooshdave
It isn't a very good price for a spark alone without remote.

Did have one but got rid of it, it just was never getting use, too many limitations/flaws compared to MP.
That's why they don't cost over $1000 like the Mavic Pro platinum i bought. The spark combo which includes the remote control for $399 its a great alternative to the phantom 3 standard.

On DJI site, $399., new in box with remote. Prices are coming down.
Sounds like a nice purchase. Portable and fun.
Spark (Meadow Green)
USD $399

If I didn't have a Mavic I'd love my Spark 100%. But having both is nice too. The Spark comes off as a toy to most people, so you can sometimes fly it without being hassled when the Mavic would cause a confrontation. The camera works about as well as the Mavic for most normal people to not notice or care about the difference. If you could only buy one I'd recommend the Mavic, but if you can afford it I recommend both. Enjoy, but be cautious of Spark issues (check out the forums) and watch turns and stops in sport mode - that's where I've seen issues.

i can pull a spark with remote for $425 outta the store here... add 5% tax but also gives option for dji protection package. on sale til the 12th and go up 200 bucks again perhaps
b0009860.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo