DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware 1.04.0200

Just finished updating, about 20 minutes. All settings stayed as previously set. Test flight seemed fine...

Is there still constant meaningless warnings ??
How about the sport mode notification that covers the screen ??

My Christmas-present Platinum had camera problems, and UPS brought the replacement today. I decided to just update everything to the latest this time. If it doesn't work, and I can't fix it with a good-faith effort, I'll just send this one back to Amazon too. The aircraft firmware update took maybe half an hour, and then a few minutes with each of the two other batteries after I got "Incompatible firmware" warnings. Updated the controller FW too, and the Wunderphone to the latest GO 4.
After calibrating the IMU and tweaking a few settings, I tried the GO 4 simulator, and got the same motor current warning that I got with my first Mavic, which never popped up while actually flying. So far, so good. I hope to fly day after tomorrow.
Oh, I aced the quiz. But I kinda hope this thing where your wrong answer turns red and you have a chance to change it doesn't catch on in medical schools.

Reactions: SMI
Started with 4.000, downgraded to 3.0400, upgraded to 3.0700(minus modules 305, 306 & 905), then up to 3.1000(minus same 3 modules), lastly upgraded back to 4.000(minus same 3 modules). Same problem, MOTOR CURRENT ERROR.

After tat, uograded both AC & RC to 4.0100, motor current error GONE, NO MORR ERROR.

Reactions: SMI
Started with 4.000, downgraded to 3.0400, upgraded to 3.0700(minus modules 305, 306 & 905), then up to 3.1000(minus same 3 modules), lastly upgraded back to 4.000(minus same 3 modules). Same problem, MOTOR CURRENT ERROR.

After tat, uograded both AC & RC to 4.0100, motor current error GONE, NO MORR ERROR.
Are you sure you have a internal sd card when was your mavic built

If your trying to flash your mavic down to .700 your mavic will need a internal sd
You can flash and firmware and will show in a dji asst. but it loads some of that firmware to sd card so no sd no complete firmware NEED TO OPEN YOUR MAVIC AND PUT A SD CARD IN MOST MAVICS WITH SEPT BUILD 2017 AND LATER

If your trying to flash your mavic down to .700 your mavic will need a internal sd
You can flash and firmware and will show in a dji asst. but it loads some of that firmware to sd card so no sd no complete firmware NEED TO OPEN YOUR MAVIC AND PUT A SD CARD IN MOST MAVICS WITH SEPT BUILD 2017 AND LATER
SD card is only for the flight logs not firmware

It'll flash the firmware ok but when it tries the write a flight log it can't as the location isn't there so it throws up SD card error and flight controller error

Reactions: Roaddogg and Kilrah
SD card is only for the flight logs not firmware

It'll flash the firmware ok but when it tries the write a flight log it can't as the location isn't there so it throws up SD card error and flight controller error
Yes true but your not going down to 700 without sd card then up with 700’s
305 and 306 on say .1000 or .0000 without internal sd your stuck with .0000 .1000 or 3.1000 ETC just those few. I might be wrong oringinal phantom guy here

Is there still the limitation of 120 m in the height?
yes us is 400 ft
but I use 305 and 306 from .700 on 4.000 and use dji assistant in debug mode to adjust my parameters when I go to mountains canyons etc. then there is no limitation of 400 FT in the height
THIS IS BECAUSE I NEED TO CLEAR THE MOUNTAINS AS MY TAKEOFF HOMEPOINT IS MUCH LESS I DO NOT NEED TO GO HIGH IN THE SKY JUST FOR FUN
I DONT NEED TO HIT A MANNED AIRCRAFT

Reactions: Classic flyer
Anyone here flying the new 04.0200 fw version with DJI Go 4.1.22 crashing? I am having this problem and I don't know what to do. I tried uninstalling, wiping the DJI Go directory from my Moto Z2 Play, reinstalled, turned off the device recording, but still got that bad crashing through my flights...

Are you sure you have a internal sd card when was your mavic built

My MPP was built Nov 2017.

I opened up and installed a 4gb sdcard myself. Was able to fly when downgraded to 3.0700, but with the MOTOR CURRENT ERROR.

yes us is 400 ft
but I use 305 and 306 from .700 on 4.000 and use dji assistant in debug mode to adjust my parameters when I go to mountains canyons etc. then there is no limitation of 400 FT in the height
THIS IS BECAUSE I NEED TO CLEAR THE MOUNTAINS AS MY TAKEOFF HOMEPOINT IS MUCH LESS I DO NOT NEED TO GO HIGH IN THE SKY JUST FOR FUN
I DONT NEED TO HIT A MANNED AIRCRAFT
I also fly in the mountains, could you please explain how to put the DJI assistant in debug mode and how to adjust the parameters? I have rarely used the assistant, thank you very much for your guidance

Height limit is 500 metres, as it always was. However 120m 400' is most countries legal height above take off point.

My MPP was built Nov 2017.

I opened up and installed a 4gb sdcard myself. Was able to fly when downgraded to 3.0700, but with the MOTOR CURRENT ERROR.
I formatted my sd card in the Mavic camera slot using dji go 4 app then open your mavic up put that sd card in the inside of Mavic should fix your error it did my alpine white one nov build

Why do they keep lowering the range distance? I got a message saying you wil fly within 30 and 50 meter respectively. if you dont like it revert to the older version

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada