DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware 1.04.0200

I formatted my sd card in the Mavic camera slot using dji go 4 app then open your mavic up put that sd card in the inside of Mavic should fix your error it did my alpine white one nov build

U mean inserting the internal sdcard into the camera slot, use DJI GO to format then put the freshly formatted card back into the AC?

R u saying before the above process, u also having the "motor current error"?

After u formatted the card using DJI GO app, u have no such msg even though u mixed the modules from 03.0700 and 04.0000?

Cool. Will try ur method.

Thanks for the tip.

U mean inserting the internal sdcard into the camera slot, use DJI GO to format then put the freshly formatted card back into the AC?

R u saying before the above process, u also having the "motor current error"?

After u formatted the card using DJI GO app, u have no such msg even though u mixed the modules from 03.0700 and 04.0000?

Cool. Will try ur method.

Thanks for the tip.
yes format in camera slot with dji go 4 then put that formatted card inside your mavic so you need to open your top section of your mavic
YES I running 4.200 with 305 306 from .700 nov build alpine white same as my mavic pro no errors
I would flash 700 twice then firmware of your chose leaving out 305 and 306 and 905

I'm still running 1.04.00 on my Mavic Pro with GO 4 app at 4.1.0.
Can anyone tell me what the negatives are to upgrading the firmware to 1.04.02?
More Importantly, can I upgrade the firmware to 1.04.02 & keep the GO 4 app at 4.1.0?

Problem is everything is working fine right now but my mobile device is an iPhone 5s which is the last iPhone supported by GO 4. There have been reports that installing the latest GO 4 app on the iPhone 5s renders it pretty much useless with the Mavic in some cases.
Also, is "the Pilot Test" built into the firmware or is that in the GO 4 app? I assume it's the app.
Are there any other issues I need to be concerned about in the update?
Thanks in advance for any helpful info.

Updated and did fly around the yard for bit and seemed fine but started raining again so can't
really take it out and check all . Will take it for a run as soon as I can and hope it's soon as I am getting cabin fever not flying . Weather and Flu killing me here in MS :oops:
Hope you're felling better. I had it for 4 weeks. bad ****.

Reactions: dirkclod
Did anyone notice better pic and video quality since upgrading. I was having the over exposure issue with the .000 firmware upgrade and haven't upgraded since.

People reported exposure issues in that firmware and it was fixed quickly in the very next one.

Reactions: SMI
Hope you're felling better. I had it for 4 weeks. bad ****.
Thanks , We have 3 here in the house and we just keep passing it back and forth . It does suck and It is killing me cause I want to fly :oops:

Thanks , We have 3 here in the house and we just keep passing it back and forth . It does suck and It is killing me cause I want to fly :oops:

Don't worry dirkclod you can still fly, your mavic will not catch it, seriously hope you get better soon.

Reactions: dirkclod
yes format in camera slot with dji go 4 then put that formatted card inside your mavic so you need to open your top section of your mavic
YES I running 4.200 with 305 306 from .700 nov build alpine white same as my mavic pro no errors
I would flash 700 twice then firmware of your chose leaving out 305 and 306 and 905

Referring to the flashing, can I go straight from 03.0700 to 04.0100/04.0200?

Reason i am asking this is becos i done 03.0700 to 04.0000 and got "inconsistent firmware detected". Read in another thread tat it is better to upgrade step by step, 03.0700 to 03.1000 to 04.0000...

Thanks again for ur tips.

Referring to the flashing, can I go straight from 03.0700 to 04.0100/04.0200?

Reason i am asking this is becos i done 03.0700 to 04.0000 and got "inconsistent firmware detected". Read in another thread tat it is better to upgrade step by step, 03.0700 to 03.1000 to 04.0000...

Thanks again for ur tips.

I went straight from 03.0700 to 04.0100 without any problem. There’s a lot to learn and adjust in terms of settings (ie diff exposure and colors), but I’m loving it!

I went straight from 03.0700 to 04.0100 without any problem. There’s a lot to learn and adjust in terms of settings (ie diff exposure and colors), but I’m loving it!

And u r still able to edit the parameters such as height limit, super sport mode...

I also just updated first time in a year. But when I saw this thread where most people said no problems. Ok, so now how do I fly beyond the 30m 50m limits??? Feeling like I made a mistake!

I also just updated first time in a year. But when I saw this thread where most people said no problems. Ok, so now how do I fly beyond the 30m 50m limits??? Feeling like I made a mistake!

You need to login to your DJI account in GO4

Reactions: SMI and mavin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique