DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware 1.04.0200

5000feet height? How is that possible with the last update?? thought there was a limit set which cannot be altered anymore?
Ofcourse it posible..if u remove modul 04.0100 305,306, 905 on it and u compare it with fc on 700 or 400

Since 1 year I have done ALL the firmware and software upgrades without any problem whatsoever. I have never even hesitated about doing an upgrade.
Maybe I am just lucky but I have a problem believing that...
Just saying...

This has been exactly my experience as well. Always kept current, never had a problem.

Reactions: k3vnnyork
Does rejecting any of the latest firmware installs prevent any problems with trying to fly the MP? Will I keep getting notifications on the controller to install? I haven't flown for 2 months and wondering what problems to expect if any. Thanks!

Updated the Mavic, controller & Goggles, total time about 45 minutes including the manually resetting of my personal parameters.
Took it out for a short test, the weather not permitting any more in depth and longer flight for the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to state that I have the Mavic for about 1 year (over 180 flights) and have never, ever had any “firmware” problem. So I really do not understand what all the fuzz is about from certain users here about not upgrading.
I’m on a Mac with assistant 2 and on iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2
Since 1 year I have done ALL the firmware and software upgrades without any problem whatsoever. I have never even hesitated about doing an upgrade.
Maybe I am just lucky but I have a problem believing that...
Just saying...

Just did mine, and same here always seems good, don’t get what the fuss is all about

Hope you're felling better. I had it for 4 weeks. bad ****.

You fellows need to pump up in vitamin c,every day, not been sick in 8 years, I’m around new peps all the time doing my electrical work, hope y’all get better[emoji3]

Reactions: WAXMAN
I've upgraded my MP to latest firmware, using DJI Go App 4.1.22 (android), now randomly I get "aircraft disconnected" while flying. Never had this kind of issue with previous firmwares, anyone else is experiencing this problem?

I've upgraded my MP to latest firmware, using DJI Go App 4.1.22 (android), now randomly I get "aircraft disconnected" while flying. Never had this kind of issue with previous firmwares, anyone else is experiencing this problem?
Have you tried shutting down your (android) reboot and see if that works. I alway reboot my iOS after update.

Have you tried shutting down your (android) reboot and see if that works. I alway reboot my iOS after update.
Thank you for your reply, yes I've rebooted my android device but the issue remains.
Thinking of rolling back to previous firmware...

Have you tried another cable?
People seem to forget that this could also be the issue...

Would be helpful to know what android device you are using, and what version of OS you are running on it. There is a BIG variation of problems with android. But then I would think that you would know that since you have been here for almost a year.

Would be helpful to know what android device you are using, and what version of OS you are running on it. There is a BIG variation of problems with android. But then I would think that you would know that since you have been here for almost a year.
Sorry I forgot to say that, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 (running android 7), but sincerely never had an issue since this firmware upgrade

big thank you for all this information !

i have already made a downgrade to 01.03.0700 on my mavic and after that, i upgraded to 01.04.0000 (without 305 and 306 module)

my question is, is to possible to upgrade directly to 01.04.0200 (without 305 and 306 module) or another downgrade ti 01.03.0700 is necessary ?

regards :)

i have already made a downgrade to 01.03.0700 on my mavic and after that, i upgraded to 01.04.0000 (without 305 and 306 module)

my question is, is to possible to upgrade directly to 01.04.0200 (without 305 and 306 module) or another downgrade ti 01.03.0700 is necessary ?

U can go direct to 04.0200, there is no need to downgrade to 03.0700 again.

Put 04.0200 on three modul firs..

Just did mine, and same here always seems good, don’t get what the fuss is all about
From what I have read, the upgrades are seen, by some, as a way for DJI to reduce function by removing capabilities to tweek Aircraft flight control parameters, some are choosing to stay on a particular FW that has the tweekabilty. DJI are also known to have some poor software QA, so there is a slight risk of an update making your AC unusable. Though I have not had an issue.

I flew my new Platinum for the first time yesterday after updating the aircraft, controller and DJI GO to the latest versions. Only problem was the app crashing a few times.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown