DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware 1.04.0200

I fly a short test flight yesterday after updating, did NOT notice any issues, reason for the short flight (quite windy, still pretty cold here, suppose to be warmer today so will try a longer flight). Used my Mini 4, current iOS and GO4 app.

I've flashed it, tried a few flights but after having several "aircraft disconnected" errors (never had with previous firmwares) I rolled back to 1.04.100

At least the new 1.04.0200 firmware update for the Goggles now enables .mp4 files to be played with sound. So the goggles are a lot more useful to be able to play .mp4 films on the goggles. Weather preventing trying the firmware on the Mavic.

I flew my new Platinum for the first time yesterday after updating the aircraft, controller and DJI GO to the latest versions. Only problem was the app crashing a few times.
I did the new update have an hour iOS iPad ‘Blew through three batteries

Updated in @ ½ hour followed by short test flight. No issues at all. Worked fine before. Works fine now. RC took about 7 minutes. Aircraft at least 20 minutes - very slow transmission to aircraft

DJI 1.04.02
Mavic Pro
iPad mini 4

Last edited:
MPP with internal sdcard fitted.
Firmwares/app version as below:
AC = 04.0000.
RC = 04.0100.
DJI GO = 4.1.22.

Using dumldore, AC downgraded to modded 03.0700(all modules removed except 305 and 306).

Flashing process took no more than 3 mins due to the small file size of the modded 03.0700.

Flashing completed in a single pass, Assistant 2 detected current firmware as 03.0700-.

Changed the parameters for altitude limit and saved.

Rebooted, Assistant 2 still showing the current firmware with a minus sign at the end. Nice, those parameters that I changed are still there.

Was raining. So, did a test without the props, pushed the left stick forward and using my other free hand to lift the AC(to trick the sensors), flew around(one hand at the RC & the other moved the AC around) with no error message in normal mode.

Switched on sport mode... ahem... no more MOTOR CURRENT ERROR!!

So far so good.

Reactions: lolo780
Tried to update today. Seemed to download OK then installing update, got to 3% and flashed up error message. Did the whole turning everything on and off thing (twice) but still wouldn't get past 3%. Any ideas?

Simon

Tried to update today. Seemed to download OK then installing update, got to 3% and flashed up error message. Did the whole turning everything on and off thing (twice) but still wouldn't get past 3%. Any ideas?

Simon
Don't use the app to upgrade. Over wifi it might get too slow and time out. Use the assistant software and a usb connection.

Reactions: WyoMav
yes us is 400 ft
but I use 305 and 306 from .700 on 4.000 and use dji assistant in debug mode to adjust my parameters when I go to mountains canyons etc. then there is no limitation of 400 FT in the height
THIS IS BECAUSE I NEED TO CLEAR THE MOUNTAINS AS MY TAKEOFF HOMEPOINT IS MUCH LESS I DO NOT NEED TO GO HIGH IN THE SKY JUST FOR FUN
I DONT NEED TO HIT A MANNED AIRCRAFT

I just flew 1500+ Ft up a mountain in altitude yesterday, above my take off altitude...with the previous firmware...what:s your point about 400ft? It's not a hard limit in the latest version (never was that I've seen)...change your limit, agree to the warning ⚠ and off you go up the mountain ⛰.

Anyone flash the latest 1.04.0200 to their bird yet?
Yes I did yesterday and tried it out. I'm not sure of the cause, but I lost contact with the bird approx. one third of a mile away. Before the update, I took it over a mile without problems. This time I lost all contact, fortunately the low bat return home feature worked. I'm not sure it had anything to do with new firmware or not but being more cautious now.. anyone else experienced this issue since updating??

I've flashed it, tried a few flights but after having several "aircraft disconnected" errors (never had with previous firmwares) I rolled back to 1.04.100
Yep, me too. Before the update, I took the bird about a mile away with no issues, after the firmware update I lost all contact about one third of a mile away. I tried everything to reconnect, but by that time the low bat RTH kicked in. Fortunately that worked due to the fact that I was over a heavily wooded area.

Updated to V.01.04.0200 from V 01.04.0100 on both AC & RC after numerous failures using DJI Assist 2.
I'm using IOS 4.1.22 on a 128 GB iPad mini 4.
I have "lost" Pano mode ever since.
Could anyone please confirm if they still have this feature after the upgrade to V 01.04.0200?
Frustration level getting well up there trying to figure it out.

Updated to V.01.04.0200 from V 01.04.0100 on both AC & RC after numerous failures using DJI Assist 2.
Could anyone please confirm if they still have this feature after the upgrade to V 01.04.0200?
I still have pano modes after upgrading.

Reactions: Aussie Flyer
Has there been any reports of sensors.. just not working... after the .200 update? Not modded or anything, just they won't stay selected in Go4, no radar, landing protection or anything. Wobbles all over the sky (like it has no sensors).

EDIT: Just downgraded to .100, sensors back and all's well with the world. :)

Last edited:
I had trouble upgrading using assistant2 (latest version) as well. Finally decided to do it using the phone with GO app and that went even faster and without any problem.

You probably should redo the upgrade. Try the app instead of assistant, maybe it works for you like it did with for me.

Reactions: Aussie Flyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa