DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest update

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that perhaps the delay is on Apple and Google and not DJI. I say this because I find it hard to believe that DJI would push all the hardware updates but not submit Go4 to the two OS providers.

I learned another Apple factoid. As I mentioned in another post, I've always thought that when you see the Cloud icon in an AppStore listing, it meant you would get back the same version you currently have.

HOWEVER comma, I just tried to prove my theory wrong and clicked on the Cloud. To my surprise, I got dot 16 instead! So, if anyone else is like me and waiting, just go ahead and download it again even if you see the Cloud.

No time to fire everything up and reset the parameters at the moment but will get to that Real Soon Now. :)

Oh no, the app. doesn't save your settings if you update to a new version?

Who's done the aircraft firmware update?

So is it generally a good idea to do all the updates, whether they're mandatory or not?

Have they pushed out an update that they had to quickly replace or revoke because it caused problems?

So is it generally a good idea to do all the updates, whether they're mandatory or not?

Have they pushed out an update that they had to quickly replace or revoke because it caused problems?

My style is to generally see how the "masses" react to an update and then make the decision. Even with new featurs, I don't necessarily have to be the first on my block.

Reactions: kilomikebravo
I use the Crystal Sky monitor to fly my mavic 2 pro. I hooked it all up yesterday and it didnt have an update a available. I then plugged it into my windows 10 assistant 2 for mavic program and nothing showed up. Not even the current firmware. Just says network error. My network seems to be just fine with everything else. Anyone else run into this?

Problem with fotos gps altitude with this new firmware is not solved...

That's not a surprise. DJI told me last month that correcting the "GPS altitude" EXIF field to show GPS altitude rather than barometric altitude was not high on their priority list.

I was online with DJI on another issue and they suggested I do the update. It was quick, painless, and I did a quick test flight to test the other issue. That was not solved, but I noticed no difference flying, but I didn’t check any custom settings. I will do one more test flight today regarding the other issue (seems like a real bug to me) and then start a new thread.

I did the update then took it for a small flight on the return i switched to sport mode and it felt very unstable as though it was fight a severe wind and just before i could switch back to p it spiraled into the ground upside down as though a prop let go. No idea why yet but the lack of control was very different my M2Z has been a great plane with many flights i wish i wouldnt have did the download because i do feel it caused the crash

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007