DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Leaked images!

blackbirdsr72

Reactions
And here it is in all of its glory. Leaked by Roland Quandt.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 197
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 174
  • 3.png
    3.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 165
  • 4.png
    4.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 171
  • 5.png
    5.png
    681.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 7.png
    7.png
    776.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 6.png
    6.png
    506.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 8.png
    8.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 206
if i had to guess, its some sort of add on cooling fan ,to prevent overheating during flight

• Haha
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I would think that while in flight, should be enough wind? Pictures show a large vent in front, some on the bottom and small ones at upper rear.
Strange……

Reactions: Torque
Possibly a 4G "dongle" like what is available for the Mini 3 P in select markets.

edit: Here's a pic of what the Mini3P dongle mounting kit looks like, for comparison:
1695299579842.png

Last edited:
@Starz yes, but dont forget there have been a few issues in very hot climats ,where the drone has shut down due to overheating ,from a lack of cooling air ,especially if hovering to take photos ,and when you think about it this Mini 4 pro, has extra internal components, and probably produces more internal heat, when everything is being used
its just my opinion ,we will see if it is an add on component ,listed once the drone has been released ,and exactly what it is then

@scro ,having now seen the attached picture of the dongle ,i think your explanation is probably correct ,have not seen one before

Reactions: Tas47 and scro
Looks exactly like the one for the Mini 3 Pro. Maybe this one will actually be available at some point.

always wanted to ask,are “leaked images” really “leaked images” if they are “leaked“ by dji to Roland ?

@Phantomrain.org is going to be excited when he hears the Mini 4 Pro is coming with a built in cooling fan 🤣

This model is going to sell like pancakes at Costco

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav