DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

let's go over MAVIC 2 Cases

I received my DJI Sling Bag today. It is great. I can fit all my M2P accessories, including 2 extra batteries as well as my DJI Goggles RE. I really wanted a carrier that could hold the aircraft and the goggles.

Here are pictures of my M2P in a Nanuk 920
First picture shows the case when I open it.
RC modified for Titan Switch, when I fly w/o the Switch installed I use the 5 dBi antennas seen on the extreme left & right
6 pack or Skyreat and Fstop Labs filters
Base of the Mavmount iPad Pro 10.5" display
View attachment 54174

Top foam pulled down , iPad is held in place by a piece of of Velcro, one on pad, one on top
View attachment 54177

Left to right
Slot contains lanyard, DJI 4 battery charging hub , Mavmount clamp for iPad, set of props
Under batteries
covers for battery terminals and terminals on M2P
2 Marco Polo transmitters, locator in separate container, Rd, Gn, STROBON Cree & rear mounts
M2P
White mounts on front arms of MPP for STROBON Cree, strobes are in them
(STROBON Cree mounts are courtesy of @msinger
Right of M2P
Base of Mavmount,
USB to iPad cable
Small odds & ends
RC modified for Titan antennas
Second set of props
Separator for Titan 5 dBi antennas
Extreme left & right
Antennas
View attachment 54185

Love the look of your case. Where did you get the foam inserts? Thx!

Hi Everyone, just bought that one from Amazon, should be with me tomorrow IMG_0243.JPGIMG_0244.JPG
I have also the iPad holder from LifThor SIF V4 standard to put in, we’ll see if everything fit in.

What cases do you guys use when you go hiking?
I was thinking either the fstop ones or the pgytech ones would be best suited.

I have my eye on this one DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Case | GPC, Inc from GPC. Any thoughts?
I have this case and love it. Pretty costly but has done a great job of protecting the MP2, entire flymore kit, MavMount & CS Ultra. It's one stop shopping when I go to fly. Just grab the case and I have everything including 110 & 12v cords. I carry my ND filters in their plastic case behind the cover egg crate material. Again, it's spendy but if you use a MavMount and want dry rugged protection this is a good choice.

Reactions: IronReel
I have this case and love it. Pretty costly but has done a great job of protecting the MP2, entire flymore kit, MavMount & CS Ultra. It's one stop shopping when I go to fly. Just grab the case and I have everything including 110 & 12v cords. I carry my ND filters in their plastic case behind the cover egg crate material. Again, it's spendy but if you use a MavMount and want dry rugged protection this is a good choice.

Where do you store the crystal sky? Thx!

Jeff

Good to hear. Mine arrives Friday and I'm looking forward to pretty much the same setup as you. I also kept my Polar Pro Drone Drekker backpack which I'll use for airplane travel as it can hold other camera equipment as well. But this GPC case is perferct to throw in back of the SUV and not worry about it sliding around and going to job sites with me.

GPC Case I'm not being paid for this :)
Nanuk (Slightly larger than GPC Case)
Polar Pro Drone Trekker Backpack (love this for larger travel storage)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oconnb910
Where do you store the crystal sky? Thx!

Jeff

If you lift the foam padding out using the blue handles20181227_141030.jpg there is room for iPads etc underneath. With a little creative thinking and a few good measurements I was able to cut the bottom blue foam to fit the CS. The MavMount bracket stays attached and sits tight to the handle side (top) of the case with padding on all 4 sides of CS. Hopefully the picture shows it well enough for you to see. It's a perfect solution for the entire kit. Good luck & be safe!

Reactions: Bernd2019
Good to hear. Mine arrives Friday and I'm looking forward to pretty much the same setup as you. I also kept my Polar Pro Drone Drekker backpack which I'll use for airplane travel as it can hold other camera equipment as well. But this GPC case is perferct to throw in back of the SUV and not worry about it sliding around and going to job sites with me.

GPC Case I'm not being paid for this :)
Nanuk (Slightly larger than GPC Case)
Polar Pro Drone Trekker Backpack (love this for larger travel storage)
I like the look of that, nice and compact. Does it have room for nd filters and extra props?
With only one extra battery and charger.

Here is a pic of the top area above the Crystal Sky. If you look closely I have 2 CS batteries, the CS charger along with 2 additional Mavic batteries, MavMount as well as a 2 terabyte WD hard drive that works20181227_202036.jpg with the CS to transfer files off of the 128G card in the Mavic 2. The charger for Mavic 2 also charges the CS with along with an additional adapter. Props are stored in their home below the Mavic 4 battery charger. The only thing I leave in the truck is the 12v power cord. ND filters go behind the egg crate foam on top cover. There is also a spot under the Mavic 2 for your tablet holder for the MavMount.looks like I have a prop in it for this pic.

I like the look of that, nice and compact. Does it have room for nd filters and extra props?
With only one extra battery and charger.

I carry two extra props with me, but don't have any ND filters yet. I don't see there being any issues if you have some. Here's a few pictures of what I carry.

Photo Dec 27, 10 28 32 PM.jpgPhoto Dec 27, 10 29 21 PM.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J