DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

In the DJI Go 4 app under the me tab, my flight restriction record shows current valid release times. Is it possible that my drone is not getting the message? Still can't fly and I hate it!!!

Had my MP a couple of weeks now. So I'm obviously fully responsible for the lousy weather here in the UK at the moment!

I bought the 'fly more' package and so far I'm VERY impressed. Little things: I like the battery charger! Even the case! I can't wait to get some nice shots once the weather here calms down!

Using it with my LG V20. First flight, the app crashed almost immediately, but has been more stable since using 'flight mode' (still freezes/crashes after a prolonged flight though). I see a 2nd hand iPad mini in my life soon...

So I certainly keep it within LOS and often just enjoy the view using 'beginner mode'. Baby steps... No rush... Gotta be careful, drones seem to REALLY divide opinion between onlookers, unlike regular RCs.
Haven't done a F/W update yet. I tried, but the app crashed before it could complete. So I guess I need the PC software instead.

Having a lot of fun with mine over the past 6 months. Only problem is not having enough time or favorable weather!

Mine is like that energizer bunny from the 80's ... it just keeps going.

Ahm... I'll have to eat crow...and this is why i can't have nice things
My Mavic fell out of the sky yesterday...operator error
Believe me when I tell you.
I hope Nobody here will hear the sound a 4.5lb $1000 brick makes from 30ft up

Attachments

• Mavic down 6-19-17.jpg
    Mavic down 6-19-17.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 48
Ahm... I'll have to eat crow...and this is why i can't have nice things
My Mavic fell out of the sky yesterday...operator error
Believe me when I tell you.
I hope Nobody here will hear the sound a 4.5lb $1000 brick makes from 30ft up
Your not alone and it seems to be becoming a common issue (Power Loss while in flight) Now I'm not saying this is the issue however this last FW upgrade you had to upgrade the batteries also ---- I never had to do a FW update to any of my batteries B4, this is just another reason not to upgrade for me.
This Thread doesn't seem to be doing too well with 7,579 Views and only 230 Replies

Similar situation, only about 74 flights, one crash (also my fault). Was returned the same bird and no issues since receipt from DJI. Also on latest FW. This is by far my fav bird to fly. Safe, stable, and quiet!

No Problems after a 100+ flights. Only the normal firmware glitches that have come and go with each version.

a51078ca0c5ab8aab9bf74f8b39e386b.jpg

No probs :)

Got about 50 flights in - only minor issues with app and gimbal but those have gone away now that I use one of my tablets whenever I fly.

My biggest problem is living in a city near an airport with lots of crappy weather. Meaning the only "issue" I have is that I cannot fly it more often!

Same here. I bought mine in January of 2017 and have always updated the FW as it was made available for both my Samsung S7 phone and my iPad Mini4.
Never had any issues at all

Mavic about 1 year with no issues, on same firmware as first flight. Amazing machine.
Started with a P3A, which I still fly, its a totally different bird, no issues whatsoever,
Touch Wood!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman