DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lightroom fails to import video

afarkas

Reactions
Hi folks. I attempted to import my 4k videos into lightroom, but failed with error message "video missing image or audio stream".
In other editors / player video works.
I saw some threads about same problem on adobe CC premiere here, but none about lightroom.
Renaming mp4 to mpg does not solved the problem.
Any experiences with this problem?
Thanks

I have always found (6yrs experience) Adobe editors difficult to work with, and frankly, unnecessarily complex for all but pros. What platform are you using? Have you tried converting to .mov?

Reactions: afarkas
I have always found (6yrs experience) Adobe editors difficult to work with, and frankly, unnecessarily complex for all but pros. What platform are you using? Have you tried converting to .mov?
No, did not converted, but im going to try to record to MOV tomorow...
want to keep D-log and 4k so i have all freedom in editing the image...
i would like to stick to lightroom, because i am familiar with it and i have my own presets that meets my vision

I also find it can't or won't import M2Pro video clips but handles the RAW files so well I still use it.
I usually just open the mavic card in explorer and copy them manually to the folder lightroom created.

OK, so i figured out... Lightroom wont import anything that is encoded 265 and will import and handle everything that is encoded 264... thats it... so no D-log for lightroom, no matter the video size or format...

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya