DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and also a car charger question

worldtraveller

Reactions
Two questions here for the price of one.......

Are any Mavic 2 Pro owners using Litchi....just wondering if Litchi works with the new Mavic 2 Pro. I use Litchi all the time with my Mavic Pro 1 but wonder if it works already with the 2 Pro....or will we have to wait for an upgrade of the software?

Second (and final) question.....will the car charger from the Mavic Pro 1 work with the Mavic pro 2, or are the connections and voltages different?

thanks

Jerry

Are any Mavic 2 Pro owners using Litchi....just wondering if Litchi works with the new Mavic 2 Pro. I use Litchi all the time with my Mavic Pro 1 but wonder if it works already with the 2 Pro....or will we have to wait for an upgrade of the software?

Second (and final) question.....will the car charger from the Mavic Pro 1 work with the Mavic pro 2, or are the connections and voltages different?

thanks

Jerry

If you are part of the Litchi beta program, you're in luck! they just released a new beta version today with Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom support. I would guess it will make it's way out to the public in the next few days.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Thanks for the fast reply and for the good news. Litchi seems to work without all the stress and problems of the 'other' software, so I will be very happy when they release the public version for the Mavic Pro 2. Thanks again for your answer.

thanks

Jerry
The old chargers won't work as the new batteries are a higher voltage (17V)

I just test-flew the Litchi beta tonight on my MP2 and it’s working very well for me. Waypoint flying, panoramas, etc all work so far... no complaints and they appear to be very close to releasing based on what I’ve seen with the beta today.

I just test-flew the Litchi beta tonight on my MP2 and it’s working very well for me. Waypoint flying, panoramas, etc all work so far... no complaints and they appear to be very close to releasing based on what I’ve seen with the beta today.

That's great news, thanks for testing, have been wondering about this.

Reactions: Porkroast
I have been testing the beta for a week and so far it is solid. No hiccups or software issues. I hope this guide help you:

Litchi
replied:

Hi,

Please follow below instructions to install the iOS Litchi beta:

Installing Beta Apps
You can install beta apps on up to 30 devices.

To install beta apps from an invitation email on your iOS device:

Open your invitation email.
Tap Start Testing in TestFlight.
Tap Accept, Install, or Update.

To install beta apps from an invitation email on a different device or on Apple TV:

Open your invitation email on the other device.
Tap Start Testing. You will be taken to a webpage with a redemption code.
Open the TestFlight app on the iOS device or Apple TV you would like to test with.

Go to Redeem and enter the redemption code.

If you already have the live version of the app installed on your device, the beta version of the app will replace the live version. When you’ve downloaded the beta app, you’ll see an orange dot next to its name that identifies it as a beta.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

I have been testing the beta for a week and so far it is solid. No hiccups or software issues. I hope this guide help you:

Litchi
replied:

Hi,

Please follow below instructions to install the iOS Litchi beta:

Installing Beta Apps
You can install beta apps on up to 30 devices.

To install beta apps from an invitation email on your iOS device:

Open your invitation email.
Tap Start Testing in TestFlight.
Tap Accept, Install, or Update.

To install beta apps from an invitation email on a different device or on Apple TV:

Open your invitation email on the other device.
Tap Start Testing. You will be taken to a webpage with a redemption code.
Open the TestFlight app on the iOS device or Apple TV you would like to test with.

Go to Redeem and enter the redemption code.

If you already have the live version of the app installed on your device, the beta version of the app will replace the live version. When you’ve downloaded the beta app, you’ll see an orange dot next to its name that identifies it as a beta.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi
There now is a 3rd party car charger on Amazon for the Mavic 2 for under $20

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member