DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

uhly

Reactions
Haven't flown my mini for a while. When I finally got it out today the DJI Fly app prompted me to log-in or else my distance and height would be limited. Since I didn't log in my distance and height were indeed limited. Is there any way to turn this feature off? I'm using an old iPhone as my controller and it doesn't have any cell service. Not a problem when I'm at my house flying and I'm connected to my home WiFi to get logged in, but when I'm heading out into the field, this could potentially be a problem. Any advice to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

I logged in to my accounts when I activated the aircrafts and never logged out since 2017.

I fly with Wi-Fi devices and my limits have not been restricted when I'm away from home.

Reactions: uhly
Haven't flown my mini for a while. When I finally got it out today the DJI Fly app prompted me to log-in or else my distance and height would be limited. Since I didn't log in my distance and height were indeed limited. Is there any way to turn this feature off? I'm using an old iPhone as my controller and it doesn't have any cell service. Not a problem when I'm at my house flying and I'm connected to my home WiFi to get logged in, but when I'm heading out into the field, this could potentially be a problem. Any advice to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Just log in when you are at home. You shouldn’t have to do this more than once unless there’s an update.

Reactions: jclarkw and uhly
That happened to me last week and I was limited to 50 metres distance. When I returned home (I have no internet away from home) I connected to my DJI account and all has been fine since.

Reactions: jclarkw
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaro