DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LOLZ: What DJI Says vs. What DJI Does

Agreed. Those noobs that answer the phones are simply trying to get you off the phone. They'll say just about anything so they can hang up on you and get back to their carb bowls . . . :confused:

It's so god **** strange. That is my topic...

Last week i had so much contact by email with DJI and they offer me a refund (!) for the Mavic 3. I buy it 2,5 week ago. They told me there will be no raw on tele. It was neccesairy for me.

And one week later, they receive the latest firmware with raw and manual control on both cameras.
I think those customer service guys will tear up by contract tomorrow and stop there. 🤣 OR its just been discussed internally that there won't be any talk about updates until they're actually out. quite irritating!

DJI is a classic case of left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing, they're more like a giant octopus.
To be fair to DJI the 'source' for the 'no raw' claim wasn't anything official and likely came from someone who didn't have access to internal development for the drone. It's certainly not limited to DJI either as I see the same types of threads across many different forums kicking off due to what some support person or sales person has said which turns out to be as correct as the 'Uncle that works at Nintendo'