DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s a DJI Mavic!

Cibachrome

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Greetings fellow pilots. I'm new here but I've been flying since 2016 when I bought a Mavic Pro. Currently I own a Mavic 3 Classic, DJI FPV, Autel EVO II Pro 6K, and an iFlight Titan XL5 HD. I'm also active in the r/c and PC building scenes. That's it for now....

“When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
– Leonardo DaVinci

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in North Texas!

Isn't it great to be able to get photos and videos you could only dream of before? I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Can't beat the price, either. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I'm new here but I've been flying since 2016
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

I see you've seen my youtube shorts
I was perusing my YouTube subscriptions and went over to your's and stumbled onto your "Shorts" (not as in your "Briefs...") and I found them just as good as any professional Comic...

I was perusing my YouTube subscriptions and went over to your's and stumbled onto your "Shorts" (not as in your "Briefs...") and I found them just as good as any professional Comic...

Wow, that's quite a compliment! Thanks! I enjoy telling a joke or two and with the way the world is now, It's nice to laugh once in awhile!

I enjoy telling a joke or two
And you do it so well, your timing was great, you knew just when to pause, My only "complaint" is there there weren't enough, LoL...

more.gif

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_