DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Los Angeles,Santa Clarita and more ....

Welcome to the forum. You will find a wealth of information and guidance here - from around the world. It’s a great community. I grew up in the San Fernando valley. We moved there in 1952. Parts of Van Nuys were goat farms and walnut groves with horses

Reactions: zeroxdesign
San Fernando valley has an interesting history.i been here in valley about 2 years .I love woodland hills and the other better areas but crimes has got very bad .

Dale, I see this often enough to know that it's predictive text - when using a mobile phone or tablet, the software picks out what it thinks it should be and inserts that. I've found proof reading before posting is the only way to avoid.

Quite true. I once read a post between two brothers discussing their mother’s quest for new Volvo - what size, what model, how old what color etc. The predictive text function substituted the word vulva for Volvo. It was hilarious and embarrassing.

Welcome... and word of advice: Download Airmap, B4UFLY or similar app to check for the legality of flying in a particular area. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54