DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Loveland Pass Backcountry Terrain, Colorado, USA

Coskier

Reactions
Had an unusually calm day last weekend, weather wise, on top of the Continental Divide in Colorado. So I thought I would see what I could get with the M2P.

Had an unusually calm day last weekend, weather wise, on top of the Continental Divide in Colorado. So I thought I would see what I could get with the M2P.

Nice shooting! I hoped to shoot some of that the weekend of Spindown, but there was a mighty wind. And there would not have been any snow.

Very nice. We were just out there a couple weeks ago snowboarding. Being a Colorado local I'm kind of partial to snow covered mountains.

Beautiful country, lovely video. I liked the reveal of the road below but it went by too fast. Music??? I have skied there when we stayed in Breckenridge.

Dale
Miami

Nice.... I agree about the adding some music.

Reactions: Coskier
Beautiful country, lovely video. I liked the reveal of the road below but it went by too fast. Music??? I have skied there when we stayed in Breckenridge.

Dale
Miami
I definitely need to find some good music for these things. Working on the assembly of clips now, slicing, etc. And learning that I need to continue the motion for a bit past the point I think I need to (hence the abrupt stop after revealing the road). This was totally meant to be for practice, and I am pleased with it so far. Great thoughts though, much appreciated.

One thing I have learned is that when the camera on the Mavic 2 pro is straight ahead, I will be seeing items on the remote that appear close to the Mavic but are actually far ahead of the bird.

Reactions: Coskier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78