DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Loveland Pass Backcountry Terrain, Colorado, USA

Coskier

Reactions
Had an unusually calm day last weekend, weather wise, on top of the Continental Divide in Colorado. So I thought I would see what I could get with the M2P.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Had an unusually calm day last weekend, weather wise, on top of the Continental Divide in Colorado. So I thought I would see what I could get with the M2P.

Nice!

Nice shooting! I hoped to shoot some of that the weekend of Spindown, but there was a mighty wind. And there would not have been any snow.

Very nice. We were just out there a couple weeks ago snowboarding. Being a Colorado local I'm kind of partial to snow covered mountains.

Beautiful country, lovely video. I liked the reveal of the road below but it went by too fast. Music??? I have skied there when we stayed in Breckenridge.

Dale
Miami

Nice.... I agree about the adding some music.

Reactions: Coskier
Beautiful country, lovely video. I liked the reveal of the road below but it went by too fast. Music??? I have skied there when we stayed in Breckenridge.

Dale
Miami
I definitely need to find some good music for these things. Working on the assembly of clips now, slicing, etc. And learning that I need to continue the motion for a bit past the point I think I need to (hence the abrupt stop after revealing the road). This was totally meant to be for practice, and I am pleased with it so far. Great thoughts though, much appreciated.

One thing I have learned is that when the camera on the Mavic 2 pro is straight ahead, I will be seeing items on the remote that appear close to the Mavic but are actually far ahead of the bird.

Reactions: Coskier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney