DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Lucky escape

• Thread starter Deleted member 84685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 84685

DJI_0038_1.gifwow had lucky escape today,misjudged the height from other end of park,,how you sposed to keep line of sight and watch your device without wearing goggles,,no damage or marking and after good looking over the SE was off again as if nothing happened,,,,,,,,enjoy,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 144126wow had lucky escape today,misjudged the height from other end of park,,how you sposed to keep line of sight and watch your device without wearing goggles,,no damage or marking and after good looking over the SE was off again as if nothing happened,,,,,,,,enjoy,,,,,,,:rolleyes:
Is why I use a spotter...

Yip getting lottery ticket before the luck runs out. 💫
Impact zone,phew so luckyScreenshot_20220220-101632_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to be rude, but presuming the park is relatively level, surely a minimum height would have been a good start. Alternatively, a drone with OA? Glad your bird came out relatively undamaged. We all learn from lessons. :)

I don't mean to be rude, but presuming the park is relatively level, surely a minimum height would have been a good start. Alternatively, a drone with OA? Glad your bird came out relatively undamaged. We all learn from lessons. :)
Cheers,my minimum height is just above the grass,when the park is empty of course ,,prefer the phantoms, OA ,I never used it ,was always off,I never hit a post before though

Reactions: 4006448
Hate to tell you this but suspect you just used up your luck.Pretty good effort on your behalf 🤣
Ha yeh of all the things to hit,who put that post there anyway,,,,luck,,,I need it in bulk, I'm still homeless and dog has aggresive new tuma on her shoulder, due to age they wont even amputate her leg,,I guess that's what they call life ,send some good carma,that's what I need lol 👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk