DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Reactions
Hey guys, A couple of weeks ago some condensation got inside my MA 1 remote and now its no good, rather than go through insurance (which means paying an excess of £100) or just sending for repair I figured I'd prefer to just buy new... Well thats easier said than done, I can't find anywhere selling them please tell me one of you lot knows where I can get my hands on one!? I'm not too keen on buying second hand from ebay since you don't know the history behind them.

TIA,
Steve

If you buy on ebay are you not covered by their buyer protection if it's not as described? Then the seller is liable for the return carriage fees and you get a full refund inc the original P&P. Just make sure its the correct model, the auto completion thing often generates incorrect models in many things
Besides which its £50 to £70 by the looks of it vs heaven only know how much for a new one

You can get them in Australia , but that's probably too far away

But as they are out of production and authorised retailers would no longer be getting them, ebay is you best option

Rotorlogic has a store front as well but it's probably safer through Ebay and Paypal as Philius says.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan