DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 'bound to another account'

Rick448

Reactions
1#
I have recently bought a Mavic Air 2, and set this up on my fly app, and also then added the refresh service. After activating this, and binding it to my account, I changed my name in the app, and also unbound the original account as I had flight logs from the drone, but nothing in the device manager. I have reinstalled the app and started again, but when I try to bind the drone to the app, it says it is already bound to another account, which is my email address, and it says I should change accounts... Is there a way of me restarting all of this with my DJI account and log in I have, I thought I could access this via the website, but I cant see anything on there which details my devices or user name etc.

So what I think needs to happen is for me to find the original user name which was given to me when I first activated the drone and set up my account. So does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks.

Sorry to resurrect a mildly tombstoned post, but what was the ultimate fix?
Turned out I had made a typo in my email address when I reinstalled the app, though oddly it allowed me to log in. Once i logged in with the original registered account I could remove the other account and go back to the original. It all works perfectly now :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78