DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 from Best Buy

There is a very complex relationship between manufacturers and vendors and direct sales. Why it may seem odd it's a dance to keep everyone happy.

I guess! I’m sticking to my DJI order. Retail is a mess right now and chances of a screw up is far greater. Amazon is the only other way I’d go, but not paying the $75 in tax.

Actually about the same as DJI with tax from Best Buy at 1048. Best Buy seemed to be more certain of ship date than DJI. Maybe, maybe not. By the way, my order says black. Doesn't really matter to me, although I would prefer black.

What sort of issues were heard with ordering from DJI? I checked and my order which shows currently processing. I didn't see anything about potential delays. Bestbuy's website says I can "Pre-Order" it now and get it by 5/12 but I assume since they are local I'd have to pay some Sales Tax. Is DJI going to be shipping much later than Best buy?

What sort of issues were heard with ordering from DJI? I checked and my order which shows currently processing. I didn't see anything about potential delays. Bestbuy's website says I can "Pre-Order" it now and get it by 5/12 but I assume since they are local I'd have to pay some Sales Tax. Is DJI going to be shipping much later than Best buy?

Probably not much later but they may only ship out of a central warehouse, whereas Best Buy may be shipping from multiple locations. The difference in reality may only be days but some people live just to say they got their drone first.

DJI told me last Wednesday that my Fly More Combo that I ordered 57 seconds after it was live would not ship until May 19th.

I cancelled and ordered from Best Buy.

Attachments

• IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Dannick
You can send me your cash, along with all the shipping info and I’ll order you one on my credit card and get it shipped to you. Just be clear on exactly what you want, send the cash and I’ll hook you up. I know it sounds like a B_ story but I’d do it for you. Look up my other replies I have “given for free” 2 different times, DJI MavicPilots 2 controllers away to some guys in here. We gotta help each other out and I had 2 extra that I was never gunna use. Your call buddy, I’m glad to help

I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered from DJI on launch night, but after seeing some less than inspiring info from DJI regarding anticipated ship dates on the Fly More combo, I also cancelled with DJI and ordered through Best Buy.

I did the same. Ordered first night, canceled, went the BB route.

MY BB ORDER SAYS GET IT BY THE 11TH THEN I GO INTO ORDER DETAILS AND FREE SHIPPING RECIEVE THE 13TH.. MAN THEY GOT US BY THE GIMBALS. JUS SAYIN..
APOLOGIES IF YOUR OFFENDED BY MY DESCRIPTIVE LANGUAGE.

Reactions: kidroc
When did you order?

Mine still showing delivery (supposedly) by the 11th
Same here, mine is still showing delivery by May 11th.

Also Best Buy is now giving you an option, as of right now free shipping will get it to you by May 13th or you can pay $17.92 for shipping and have it May 11th.

Attachments

• BBIMG_0991.jpg
    BBIMG_0991.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 25
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure