DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 from Best Buy

Same here, mine is still showing delivery by May 11th.

Also Best Buy is now giving you an option, as of right now free shipping will get it to you by May 13th or you can pay $17.92 for shipping and have it May 11th.

My deductive reasoning says they must have them in stock then... They wouldn't charge extra for a service that would make them reliant on a 3rd party... At least not logically. That's a ton of returned money (for expedited shipping) if they don't have them.

My deductive reasoning says they must have them in stock then... They wouldn't charge extra for a service that would make them reliant on a 3rd party... At least not logically. That's a ton of returned money (for expedited shipping) if they don't have them.
Yeah same here, if they don't have them in stock and are charging shipping to receive on a certain date they could be opening a big nightmare for themselves.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I cancelled DJI order for Fly More combo and reordered from Best Buy. Did anyone notice that it is listed as black instead of grey?
I just followed your lead and did the same exact thing, the only issue I had was I had to call my order in because of the tax exemption card i have. I had to email a copy of it to Best Buy in order to save $62.35 Tax. So it took me 7 minutes more to call it in versus ordering online.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
They are all grey. ?
Actually your half right, the Black version gets 2 kilometers more and it shoots 6k video instead of 4k. And most importantly its Black instead of Gray...

I just followed your lead and did the same exact thing, the only issue I had was I had to call my order in because of the tax exemption card i have. I had to email a copy of it to Best Buy in order to save $62.35 Tax. So it took me 7 minutes more to call it in versus ordering online.
I paid 57.00 in tax. Best Buy is very close to me and I've had experiences with them. Never done business with DJI before.

I paid 57.00 in tax. Best Buy is very close to me and I've had experiences with them. Never done business with DJI before.
I purchased 80% of my drones from the DJI Store because I felt more comfortable buying right from the source and DJI never charged tax. Now Ct. Passed the tax law a year ago, everything bought online is taxable now. Best Buy charged tax across the board even before the tax law became law. I might as well buy from BB, its 2 minutes from my house plus if I had issues all I had to do is walk there or drive.... I obtained a Tax exempt cert. and now it's there in BBs file so I'm golden there without paying taxes. So BB is my new purchasing place as of now...

such a high tax!

F'ing California.... i HATE this state. I stay because my lady has family here. I've been here for 10 years, and the minute she gives the green light... im leaving this POShole state.

I've lived in 8 different states, 3 different countries. I'm going leave this state as soon as she gives the green light. Taxes, gun laws, etc... im over this place. I stay for her.

Well, the way I look at it, your unhappy about where you live. So, let's do some thing about it. 1st buy the drone of your liking. 2nd Buy a beautiful house of your ladies and your liking. 3rd, go for it and never look back...

Reactions: xendau
Well, the way I look at it, your unhappy about where you live. So, let's do some thing about it. 1st buy the drone of your liking. 2nd Buy a beautiful house of your ladies and your liking. 3rd, go for it and never look back...

Well... I have a woman I love dearly. I stay for her, we own, and will consider relocating later. Her mum is still a very important part of her life...

And I have never been shy about picking up and moving. Whether it be to another city, state, or in a couple cases another country. (Grew up military, so moving is in my blood)

Maybe back to Washington state... or Oregon. I prefer the weather there over always too sunny socal. (Crazy, someone who complains about too much sun lol)

Cali isn't all bad, but I'd rather visit than live here. BUT I am a Disneyland annual pass holder (that isn't working to well now)... thats a reason to live close. Lol

Yes you can but I recommend you to get insurance trough State Farm (under personal property), I think iis $70 a year and if anything happen including drone lost they send you a check for whatever the cost , so you don’t physically need the drone for the reimbursement.
I would be careful about the things added to my homeowner's or renter's personal property policy, especially if it's something you're likely to make a claim against. Some insurance companies (not sure about State Farm) will add any claim you make to your CLUE report (CLUE stands for Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange). It's like a credit report, but is used by insurers to evaluate a potential policyholder. Entries in your CLUE report can make you toxic to other insurance companies, so that you can't shop around for better rates as easily. This is the reason Clark Howard recommends you decline roadside assistance coverage on your auto insurance and get AAA instead (see There’s a Hidden Dark Side to Roadside Assistance and Cell Phone Insurance - Clark Howard).

I would be careful about the things added to my homeowner's or renter's personal property policy, especially if it's something you're likely to make a claim against. Some insurance companies (not sure about State Farm) will add any claim you make to your CLUE report (CLUE stands for Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange). It's like a credit report, but is used by insurers to evaluate a potential policyholder. Entries in your CLUE report can make you toxic to other insurance companies, so that you can't shop around for better rates as easily. This is the reason Clark Howard recommends you decline roadside assistance coverage on your auto insurance and get AAA instead (see There’s a Hidden Dark Side to Roadside Assistance and Cell Phone Insurance - Clark Howard).
I appreciate this complete opinion , thanks a lot

Reactions: somber

I miss hearing Clark Howard! I used to listen to him when I lived in ATLANTA... WSB 750

Neal Boortz, then Clark... ha!

A claim is a claim with homeowners no matter how much, its just the way they look at it.

Reactions: somber
Which insurance company do you work for? :p
I’m not working in any insurance company , I Own a hardwood flooring company , and I wish you guys never lost a drone and try to make a claim with and they said “ no drone , no solution”. Good luck and my intention was just help, nothing else. This world is becoming weird , some people can’t give an opinion or advice without receiving kind of bad feed back because think different Or beacause we see the “facts” from a different angle . Have a wonderful and safe rest of the week and also I completely respect everyone in this forum .

On a lighter note.... I really hope this is the case with my shipment!

Screenshot_20200508-195443_Chrome.jpg

Has anyone else received notice of their delivery?

I emailed twice Dji to cancel. Wednesday and Thursday... No answer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet