DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Massive Abandoned Warehouse - 4K

Alec Smirts

Reactions

Please, if you liked the video, DON'T click on my channel and subscribe! ;);)...See I have to do the opposite of promoting my channel which would be to depromote it, ehh?!?!

Seriously though, hope you enjoy!

Please, if you liked the video, DON'T click on my channel and subscribe! ;);)...See I have to do the opposite of promoting my channel which would be to depromote it, ehh?!?!

Seriously though, hope you enjoy!
Quite a coincidence.... I shot in that very place in December 2015. It used to be a pipe manufacturing plant. I was shooting with my Inspire 1 Pro, and came extremely close to crashing it as I was getting constant compass errors and warnings, especially outside the plant. It was not bad inside -- the Inspire flies ATTI no problem.

I finally figured out that the entire yard is criss-crossed with buried railway tracks, and a local guy told me that there was low-level magnetized slag all over the yard. The whole area is going through remediation -- Chatt was once considered the most polluted valley in the USA.

I like what you got... it was an interesting urbex afternoon for me, though I thought it all was to have been torn down by now.

Thanks for posting!

Quite a coincidence.... I shot in that very place in December 2015. It used to be a pipe manufacturing plant. I was shooting with my Inspire 1 Pro, and came extremely close to crashing it as I was getting constant compass errors and warnings, especially outside the plant. It was not bad inside -- the Inspire flies ATTI no problem.

I finally figured out that the entire yard is criss-crossed with buried railway tracks, and a local guy told me that there was low-level magnetized slag all over the yard. The whole area is going through remediation -- Chatt was once considered the most polluted valley in the USA.

I like what you got... it was an interesting urbex afternoon for me, though I thought it all was to have been torn down by now.

Thanks for posting!

That is awesome information, I wasn't aware of any of that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato