DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Mavic Air Props now available

Seems like they just did, cheers!

Seems like a pretty noticeable improvement. Decided to pull the trigger and just order them without waiting for further reviews!

I just took mine out for a quick.... Spin. It's very windy here today so I didn't play for long. It's definitely a lot lower pitched. Quieter as well. I can say that it sounds a LOT better and more pleasing to the ear. If flight times remain the same I'll be very happy. Barring any unseen issues I highly recommend these. I'm going to order another pair.

(UPDATE) Master Airscrew sent me a replacement set. The issue has been resolved. The Mavic Air flies perfectly now. A bad prop or props, I will never know, I sent them back for their engineers can look over them...

Yep, I got them today, and I had them on in a matter of 20 seconds, and I took them off in about 10....complete crap on my Mavic Air... I'm not saying they are all crap but on my mavic air.. Nada.....The AIR vibrated so much I thought the air frame was going to blow apart..... Goodluck to all who buys them and I hope you have better luck...

Last edited:
Yep, I got them today, and I had them on in a matter of 20 seconds, and I took them off in about 10....complete crap on my Mavic Air... I'm not saying they are all crap but on my mavic air.. Nada.....The AIR vibrated so much I thought the air frame was going to blow apart..... Goodluck to all who buys them and I hope you have better luck...

You can adjust for that, but sounds like your done.

Any discount codes for this?

I’m wanting it delivered sooner but $50 is a hefty price to pay for delivery to UK plus I’ll have customs charge on top :(

Any discount codes for this?

I’m wanting it delivered sooner but $50 is a hefty price to pay for delivery to UK plus I’ll have customs charge on top :(
UK orders will go to the European 'Master Airscrew' agent in Bulgaria (they sell through Amazon.co.uk):
  • Business Name:Uvionix Engineering Ltd
  • Business Type:Ltd.
  • Trade Register Number:BG203329469
  • VAT Number:GB311991312
  • Business Address:
    • 6 Slivnitsa Str
    • Office A3
    • Plovdiv
    • Plovdiv
    • BG
Use those details and dig around for an e-mail address ... Phone number here:
UVIONIX ENGINEERING LTD OOD - ENGINEERING - RESEARCH CONSULTANTS (MISCELLANEOUS), Plovdiv - Uvionix Engineering Ltd Ood in Plovdiv - (TEL: 0899105...) - BG100649144 - Local Infobel.BG

So if I purchase one at the $20 it will be channeled through to Europe and they will send me the order instead of coming all the way from USA?

Which should arrive much quicker

So if I purchase one at the $20 it will be channeled through to Europe and they will send me the order instead of coming all the way from USA?

Which should arrive much quicker
I've ordered the Mavic Pro MA Stealth prop's through Amazon.co.uk [£22.63 for a set of 4] and they are delivered in about a week. I've not seen Mav' Air MA prop's advertised on Amazon yet, so I don't know when Bulgaria would expect to get stock ... I'd expect that you have to place the order on the amazon.co.uk seller (Uvionix) though ... If you place an order on the US website, then they will ship direct to you and you'll be left to pay shipping duty and tax etc. :mad: I've seen several posts about this, and it does make them bl**dy expensive!
Get your order in direct with Uvionix and hopefully you can get them before we have to pay duty to get product in and out of Europe!

Reactions: leebroath and mnis
Just got the answer...

Hi Dominik,
Hope to have them soon. Cannot confirm pricing before-hands unfortunately.

Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,

MAS Team

Reactions: aliveathome

Looking at the close up pics it's clear to see that the plastic moulding is of a much lower quality than the DJI stock props. Also reports of being less rigid make me worry about vibration.

Seems like they've basically increased the pitch in order to lower RPM.

I'm sure that DJI know about prop design and the stock props offer the best performance with certain compromises - noise! Making it quieter will incur different compromises.

I'm concerned about long term damage to the drone.....but I've ordered some anyway, out of interest!

Reactions: mnis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura