DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
We did a review and comparison of the new Master Airscrew Stealth Props for the Mavic 2, make sure you stick around to the end where we recap everything, or check the timestamps in the description.
Like and subscribe is always appreciated!

We did a review and comparison of the new Master Airscrew Stealth Props for the Mavic 2, make sure you stick around to the end where we recap everything, or check the timestamps in the description.
Like and subscribe is always appreciated!
I Was Waiting For These, Finally Released, Already Have All 4 Colors. Orange, Blue, White, Black.... On My Two Mavic’s, M2P And M2Z...

I reached out to master earlier today and asked about UK suppliers without reply assuming due to time difference , does anyone here know?

Thank for sharing your finding.
I like the colored prop and low noise.

A warning to everyone that has a bag instead of a case for their Mavic 2: The tips on the Master Airscrew props are very thin, either be careful inserting and removing it from your bag or get a PROP HOLDER LIKE THIS. A friend of mine uses the Fly-More bag instead of a hard case and snagged the tip of one of the props on it.
MAS Bent.jpg

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
So I used the PGY Tech propeller retainers and still damaged a blade. MAS asked questions about the retainers and is sending me a new set along with their promise to investigate the issue. That's customer service right there!

Reactions: spicciani2
So I used the PGY Tech propeller retainers and still damaged a blade. MAS asked questions about the retainers and is sending me a new set along with their promise to investigate the issue. That's customer service right there!
I've been using the PGYTECH holders, you have to be careful installing the one on the bottom for the rear blades but if you tuck them carefully mine worked. Still may be better to cut a slot in the rear of the bottom blade holder so it isn't pushing on the tips if you don't get them in there just right.
This is what I did with mine so I didn't have to fiddle with the blades as much to get them tucked in just right:
IMG_20200209_230127.jpg
IMG_20200209_225938.jpg
It does lift up just slightly this way but it stays put ok.

Last edited:
A warning to everyone that has a bag instead of a case for their Mavic 2: The tips on the Master Airscrew props are very thin, either be careful inserting and removing it from your bag or get a PROP HOLDER LIKE THIS. A friend of mine uses the Fly-More bag instead of a hard case and snagged the tip of one of the props on it.
View attachment 92960

That's exactly whatg happened to me yesterday! I've never flown them, wanted to get out and then I saw they were broke. Piece of crap! Dji Props seem to be much more stable

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78