DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
noticed the tips of my rear blades were kinked up a fraction because I didnt check the propellor holder properly when I packed it up. I will have to do what Ariel Pixel did to their PGYTech holder to make sure it doesnt happen again!

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
MAS is putting their sterling reputation on the line with these easily damaged props. I doubt I will order more unless they correct this.

Reactions: chuck1026
MAS is putting their sterling reputation on the line with these easily damaged props. I doubt I will order more unless they correct this.
They're looking into it. I know they will figure it out!

Too late. Threw them away
Oooh, MAS probably would have replaced them. They did for my friend that bent the tip putting the drone back in the bag, wasn't even MAS's fault but they replaced them anyway. Moral of the story, the tips are fragile, be careful. The flight characteristics are really good, just need to avoid "Hangar Rash" (that's when you damage your bird while in storage rather than flying).

Reactions: pelagic_one
Too late. Threw them away
I reached out to them and they were very responsive. My new set arrives tomorrow.
I was sent free replacements.... now i need to decide what aftermarket bag to buy....

The PGYTech top blade holder works well but the lower (rear) blade holder is where the opportunity to damage a tip occurs.... I need to re-visit that aspect before I consider a new bag (one to fit both of my Mavic 2's for vacations and still work as a carry on personal item)... I also have replacements on their way courtesy of MAS. They're definitely concerned and working on the issue.

I reached out to master earlier today and asked about UK suppliers without reply assuming due to time difference , does anyone here know?

Ordered from the Netherlands, 2 sets, arrived in a week. Got a blue and orange set. 1 propeller of the orange set arrived damaged, small dent in the trailing edge wing tip, contacted them and they are sending a new set of orange props.

I have to say that the tips of the orange propellers feel more flimsy/flexible than the blue propellers that I received.

Last edited:
Ordered from the Netherlands, 2 sets, arrived in a week. Got a blue and orange set. 1 propeller of the orange set arrived damaged, small dent in the trailing edge wing tip, contacted them and they are sending a new set orange props.

I have to say that the tips of the orange propellers feel more flimsy/flexible than the blue propellers i received.
That's a good point, I have the black ones and I haven't had any issues, my friends that were damaged were orange, wonder if there is an issue with the orange.

That's a good point, I have the black ones and I haven't had any issues, my friends that were damaged were orange, wonder if there is an issue with the orange.
My 2 sets are black and one blade is damaged. It's not the color. It's the tip thickness (or thinness).

Reactions: pelagic_one
I have reached out to them. My black set is ruined due to storage in my CASE. They need to release a warning about storage. I have stealth sets for Spark, MAir (v1 and v2) and now M2P. Hopefully they make this right.

I have reached out to them. My black set is ruined due to storage in my CASE. They need to release a warning about storage. I have stealth sets for Spark, MAir (v1 and v2) and now M2P. Hopefully they make this right.
I hope that happens. They work great but sure certainly fragile.

Reactions: OldBlueHeron
They have sent me a replacement set. Kudos, to Master Airscrew for stepping it up. I’ll keep wearing the dumb hat for free advertisement.

If you left out the word "dumb" it would have been a very cool reply. I think they know they need to re-design but that will take time and resources. Go easy on em. Remember DJI would never send you a $15 item for free for any reason. I agree the OEM blades are tougher and it's too bad MAS missed the mark on that point (pun intended). I hope they get them re-designed quickly.

Last edited:
If you left out the word "dumb" it would have been a very cool reply. I think they know they need to re-design but that will take time and resources. Go easy on em. Remember DJI would never send you a $15 item for free for any reason. I agree the OEM blades are tougher and it's too bad MAS missed the mark on that point (pun intended). I hope they get them re-designed quickly.
I actually bought that dumb hat back when I bought the the Mavic Air version 1 stealth props. My GF calls it dumb (and it is) so it stuck.

I actually bought that dumb hat back when I bought the the Mavic Air version 1 stealth props. My GF calls it dumb (and it is) so it stuck.

I stand corrected. I misunderstood the history of the hat. Mine was a gift and I assumed (SHAME ON ME) that yours was also a gift. Fly safe :) .

I have the same PGYTECH holders as shown above. Rather then cut the backing away as shown by aerial pixel I drilled a 10mm hole in that position. This gives the holder a little more structure and holds the tips in essentially the one spot so there is no slop.

I have the same PGYTECH holders as shown above. Rather then cut the backing away as shown by aerial pixel I drilled a 10mm hole in that position. This gives the holder a little more structure and holds the tips in essentially the one spot so there is no slop.
Could you share some pictures to show the modification?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000