DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Fatal Flaw: Broken Camera/Gimbal?

It could be fatal to the drone and possibly more if you are flying outside of LOS and your gimbal is hanging lifeless. It might conceivably throw the weight and balance off. Also, the least it could do is make it hard to land with the gimal suspended below the landing gear.
mmmkay your probably right about that!...he laid it down on the table (more like he accidentally gave it a whack against the said table) and heard a WHACK sorry clunk!

Reactions: Former Member
Last edited:
I stopped right here @0:14 and started to question what I was watching
browsing through fakebook...yeah right
sort of polished glue (hmmm) I think that would be a welded joint. It looks like a cold joint has occurred and been affected by heat causing it to crack. Whatever the substance is that's used to make the connection between those components! If both metal that would be a soldered weld or the like of!
I just did the same,the original poster is bogus & I have only seen the same pics posted by several different people

Op is not bogus. He posted pics when we requested them, he posted video when we requested, AND THEN posted full pics of the drone when people were calling him out saying he crashed it.

The dude's name was Dustin so the guy in the YouTube video isn't lying about that. I talked to op and he said that dji was getting him a new one that will take three weeks to arrive as well as no additional compensation offered by dji for this ridiculous inconvenience.

Op is not bogus. He posted pics when we requested them, he posted video when we requested, AND THEN posted full pics of the drone when people were calling him out saying he crashed it.

The dude's name was Dustin so the guy in the YouTube video isn't lying about that. I talked to op and he said that dji was getting him a new one that will take three weeks to arrive as well as no additional compensation offered by dji for this ridiculous inconvenience.
well the guy on facebook claims its his with same pics & video,his calling himself
Marcelo Campi

Who is we?
Where are the pics?
Where is this video?

at same time MAVIC 2 PRO have been flying since months and months (maybe even since last december), tested out through extensive resistance tests par DJI

I would think if this was a common flaw it would have come out much more before...

but maybe that's also the very reason for the postponing of the See the bigger picture event : maybe after 6 months of beta testing dozens of MAVIC 2 PRO, one gimbal crashed justa days before the event and DJI decided to call the event out ?

Who knows maybe that MAVIC 2 PRO with the gimbal broken was built before they did a correction...

Reactions: ssvdh66
OP, are you monetizing (making money on) this on Youtube and do you have a financial affiliate association with DJI where they will pay you if a person buys a Mavic through one of your links? I see that you'e posted links to buy the M2Z and M2P before anything else in the description section on your Youtube video.

OP youtue gimbal MP2 problem.jpg

This is starting to feel like the video of an A380 almost hitting a Mavic, that I still think is a hoax, just to get clicks and make money. This one seems designed to put a scare into honest and hardworking Mavic owners. Mavic owners seem to be prey to these gimmicks that inadvertently or intentionally keep Mavic owners awake all night.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
We= all the naysayers on Dustin's post thinking he was full of crap.

Pics are on the facebook post of the group that the dji admins kicked me out of.

Video is in the same place.

Who is we?
Where are the pics?
Where is this video?

OP, are you monetizing (making money on) this on Youtube and do you have a financial affiliate association with DJI where they will pay you if a person buys a Mavic through one of your links? I see that you'e posted links to buy the M2Z and M2P before anything else in the description section on your Youtube video.
View attachment 44434
Starting to feel like the fake video of an A380 almost hitting a Mavic just to get clicks and make money off a fake story. Honest and hardworking Mavic owners seem to be prey for these gimmicks that inadvertently or intentionally keep Mavic owners awake all night.

LOL! Weird way to generate sales, a video claiming it broke in the first 2 minutes. :D

They've made hundreds of thousands, potentially millions of these devices.
The chance that some will have immediate or shortly after using hardware problems is 100%. Just like any other product and any other industry on the planet.

Reactions: Clinton1 and Smdm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580