DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 motor problem

djfluent

Reactions
So I think i brought this problem on my self trying to overload my mavic 2 with too much weight. I had some ext. leds that overwhelmed the motors :( I tried free hand spinning the motors and realize there is one that has some resistance so I just ordered another arm and motor and will have to tackle this project getting her back in the air because she was struggling to stay up and i guess i forced her to stay up while she was trying to land and destroyed a motor because she flipped mid air and fell to the ground. Luckily it was only flying couple feet from ground but my question any1 else have issues with motors that have some knowledge on how to tell if they are still in perfect working order other then free hand spinning them? Im assuming with me getting the message when tryin to take off check motor and propellers that the one that seems to have some resistance is causing the problem :( hopefully this soldier job isnt that hard...

hopefully this will help what program are you using to view the actual data so that in the future I can diagnosis it better i tried airdata but dosnt show voltage of engines :(

Attachments

• 21-01-07-10-31-46_FLY001.DAT
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 21-01-07-10-39-02_FLY002.DAT
    348.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 21-01-07-11-03-47_FLY002.DAT
    5.4 KB · Views: 5
the one with the earliest date is the one that it was flying and then fell the others are just trying to get it started and she wont take off...so im assuming those one will be much smaller in size

The left-back motor is damaged as it's speed is a lot lower and the current drawn is a lot higher compared with the other three.
1610136260665.png

1610136311172.png

Last edited:
The left-back motor is damaged as it's speed is a lot lower and the current drawn is a lot higher than the other three.
View attachment 121235

View attachment 121236
The left-back motor is damaged as it's speed is a lot lower and the current drawn is a lot higher than the other three.
View attachment 121235

View attachment 121236
Wow thanks so much may i ask what program you are using to do this? Ive been searching hours to try and get this type of info out of the data file...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe