DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 UK Pre-Order & Release Info

DR dont have the flymore yet though (that seems to be the stock issue). If DR get the flymore in stock and if DJI still haven't bothered with my order i'll order off DR.

As you say its £100 cheaper and flymore will be less as well. I use them for most of my camera gear.

Only downside is warranty is with them not manufacturer (not a big issue, they're good enough) and you cant get DJI Refresh as its grey market.

Yeah flymore has always screwed up and delayed orders, not sure why they dont just plan for large quantities?! Interesting you mention care refresh not being applicable, DJI didnt question the plan for my MP, they never even asked where I purchased it, just input the drone S/N and bought no issue. I gues i'll find out if I want it.. i'm in 2 minds wether it was worth it

For me refresh is worthless as i work abroad most of the year - sending it back to the UK would be a nightmare.

FWIW from their FAQ:-

No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

They definitely had flymores in stock and some were sent out and to people ordering AFTER i did.
It looks as if they're prioritising specific countries (USA) over others as well.

Like i said, if DJI hasnt shifted by the time DigitalRev get the flymore in stock i'll be cancelling and ordering off them. And i'll save £150 or so.

Mine marked shipped already and I have a DHL tracking number for the U.K.
ordered late on the 26th just the basic drone as these always ship quicker. Also flymore package is available separately with the same discount this time. Does not have to be ordered with the drone. I might check out the DR price before I get it [emoji106]

4.5 days after ordering, still payment "authorized" and nothing else, no shipping.
Very unimpressed with the "its ready to ship now" claims at the launch.

Are you sure you can't get dji refresh if you buy through DR?

Their FAQ hints no:-

14、Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage?

No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

Also be aware with DR you wont have a DJI warranty - its a digitalrev one so has to be sent back to them in the event of a fault.

Having said that, the DR warranty is ok - i buy a lot of camera gear through them.

Its looking more and more likely i'll have to cancel my DJI order as they seem not to be shipping or doing anything with it at all and don't provide any method to contact an actual person connected to the store to query it. If that happens, i'll order off DR and save money.

Their FAQ hints no:-

Also be aware with DR you wont have a DJI warranty - its a digitalrev one so has to be sent back to them in the event of a fault.

Having said that, the DR warranty is ok - i buy a lot of camera gear through them.

Its looking more and more likely i'll have to cancel my DJI order as they seem not to be shipping or doing anything with it at all and don't provide any method to contact an actual person connected to the store to query it. If that happens, i'll order off DR and save money.
I definately sent my digital rev MP back to DJI for a warranty repair as well as got care refresh. Unless they have changed their policy since they should honor the DR purchase.

Interesting, their FAQ says no and DRs own FAQ states all warranty are with them. Worth looking into.
I know normally with DR (i but a lot off them camera wise) none of the main manufacturer honour grey market warranty so its sent back to DR not the maker.
I'll do some digging as im on the verge of cancelling my DJI order.

Thanks for this thread guys, was about to commit the error of preordering with Jessops, bought it at Digitalrev, £100 less is nice :) said it should be here by next week !!

On a related note ... anybody want to buy a barely used Mavic Pro 1 :D

Reactions: MavicPro2
So DigitalRev cancelled my order, saying they can't "verify" me .. weird as I paid with PayPal ... anyway, ordered again from Heliguy, the 1 year crash cover made up for the difference, now the wait begins ...

So DigitalRev cancelled my order, saying they can't "verify" me .. weird as I paid with PayPal ... anyway, ordered again from Heliguy, the 1 year crash cover made up for the difference, now the wait begins ...
Strange, my order from digital rev came through very quickly and I can confirm that DJI care refresh worked just fine too. Can’t wait to fly it now

I've used DR for years (along with many other people i know).
The reason i use them is generally because ive found them excellent for service.

Reactions: MavicPro2
Ordered 28-08-2018
Arrived in Marseille (France) 05-09-2018

Attachments

• Dji Order.jpg
    Dji Order.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DHL.jpg
    DHL.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals