DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom When to change out blades

Freedom 1

Reactions
My blades look good but it is definitely getting louder I can hear the Mavic at 400 feet I have over 300 miles flown and 120 flights most of these flights have been in sports mode

Last edited:
I cant hear mine above 200. Slower speeds (P and T modes) will make the drone more quiet. Sport mode and WOT make it alot louder, along with sudden maneuvers.

Check the props carefully prior to each flight for any cracks, nicks, or wear. This will require removing the props from the motors so you're able to inspect the bottom of the hub area (the center). That's a vital area of the prop since it's what keeps it attached to the motor. You should change out a prop when you notice any signs of damage.

Check the props carefully prior to each flight for any cracks, nicks, or wear. This will require removing the props from the motors so you're able to inspect the bottom of the hub area (the center). That's a vital area of the prop since it's what keeps it attached to the motor. You should change out a prop when you notice any signs of damage.
Props all look good just seems like it's getting louder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs