DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro DNG samples

Filmarik

Reactions
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to share a few DNG stills taken at f5.6 during good daylight. Landscapes with buildings and tree branches to evaluate the center and corner sharpness.
It could be done via Dropbox and PM.

Reactions: Cairnsimages

CanadaDrone

Reactions
Most of the YouTubers with M3 reviews offer downloadable DNGs either on their website or in the comments of their videos.

Also keep in mind there will be some sample variation with the lenses and some minor decentering is normal.

Here are some:

and some more:

Also, I see that DXO Pure Raw supports the M3, which is the best RAW converter out there. I think you will be quite surprised how good of a job it does, especially compared to Adobe or Topaz. It's worth the free trial if that sounds like something you might like.

Last edited:

Filmarik

Reactions
Most of the YouTubers with M3 reviews offer downloadable DNGs either on their website or in the comments of their videos.

Also keep in mind there will be some sample variation with the lenses and some minor decentering is normal.

Here are some:

and some more:

Also, I see that DXO Pure Raw supports the M3, which is the best RAW converter out there. I think you will be quite surprised how good of a job it does, especially compared to Adobe or Topaz. It's worth the free trial if that sounds like something you might like.
Thanks, appreciated. I downloaded the sample photos from theTom's Tech Time. Played with them in LR Classic and they are not bad. The corners are quite soft(top left being the worst) which is not that surprising considering they were all shot at f2.8. That is why I'd love to see DNG samples shot at f5.6 if the corners get better and the sharpness evens out across the frame. Landscapes with houses or cityscapes, daytime. Not just top down views please. Anyone???

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ABin65809