DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro (+FCC hack) and 4G dongle

Darkabaz

Reactions
Hi,

I have a fcc mod on rc pro installed to use with mavic 3 pro. Now i have installed the 4G dongle on top of the drone but it doesnt work.
I see the toggle for enhanced transmission on the rc pro but it doesnt communicate with the drone. The 4g connection is not possible to put it on. It stays grey/red.
With the mavic 3 enterprise there is no issue at all. Is this because of the fcc mod?

Any tips?

The 4G dongle only now works on the Mini 4 and Air 3 outside of China. With the Mavic 3/Pro, if you do the FCC mod it will stop working unless the dongle picks up that you are in China. People have tried VPN's, fake gps etc but it all fails. Also check if the dongle subscription is valid but that may still not work if valid given that it's outside of China.

Hi,

I have a fcc mod on rc pro installed to use with mavic 3 pro. Now i have installed the 4G dongle on top of the drone but it doesnt work.
I see the toggle for enhanced transmission on the rc pro but it doesnt communicate with the drone. The 4g connection is not possible to put it on. It stays grey/red.
With the mavic 3 enterprise there is no issue at all. Is this because of the fcc mod?

Any tips?
What version FW Mavic 3 and what version FW RC Pro are you using if I may ask? Thanks!

Hi

I spoke to DJI recently and they assured me that enhanced transmission is enabled in Poland ( I live in Poland).
I have no idea about other countries but seems that they did some progress and things are going in the right direction.
I purchased two dongles some time ago and just last week started to experiment with these.

Got RCPro connected to internet etc. but once I use DJI Fly App, I see no Enhanced Transmission enabled or even available. I mailed both dongles to the company which sold them to me - they tested the dongles with Mavic Enterprise and both were working well. Also DJI told me that there should be no issues using these dongles on any drone of Mavic 3 series. I am talking about DJI 4G dongle - the older version, not v.2

If any of you had similar isues and managed to activate and use enhanced transmission on Mavic 3 Pro, let me know please. I installed latest firmware on aircraft and RC Pro and use latest ver of Fly App. I use two differetn SIM cards with more that enough data available, no SIM lock on both of them etc.

Hi,

Any tips?
Have to change the countrycode if you have the fcc mode installed on the rc pro CC US blocks the 4g dongle change it to CC HK you then have fcc mode and 4g

Hi, that's interesting topic as I'm user of Mavic 3 + RC Pro as well and newly LTE Dongle (European) as well.
I was using FCC hack (without LTE dongle) till new FW for RC Pro released few weeks ago and for current FW DJI RC PRO V03.02.0900 I don't have FCC working available and don't know where to get it (user Sincoder is not responding at all).
But I have mentioned LTE Dongle which is working perfectly but would like to combine it with FCC as well.
If any idea or update I would appreciate that...
(PS: I really loved on FCC extra commands and removal of stupid EU speed limits as well as main reason the signal strength)

You can sell your DJI RC Pro and buy another one, max. version 0700. Sincoder will not help you above 0700. At least based on my current knowledge max. is 0700 supported.

The thing is to never upgrade before checking if it works on forums. Also DJI Fly app version 14+ does not allow FCC to work.

Reactions: Iczeman
You can sell your DJI RC Pro and buy another one, max. version 0700. Sincoder will not help you above 0700. At least based on my current knowledge max. is 0700 supported.

The thing is to never upgrade before checking if it works on forums. Also DJI Fly app version 14+ does not allow FCC to work.
Thnx for reply. Selling RC Pro is not an option as too expensive but maybe it will come after Mavic 4 announcement.
I know very well that it's always game FCC/NewW/FCCNewFW etc... but always like latest fw even if lost of FCC and hope for new hack. It's a pity that DJI is locking this option for advanced users as very helpful...

So the LTE Dongle (1) dies work with the Mavic 3 in Europe. That's great news, but so far not public knowledge to my understanding.
Well I can't confirm that it's original LTE Dongel which was originally working in China and few more countries. Maybe it's an Eu version but it's a bit messy situation as DJI told me twice that it will not work with original Mavic 3 and one time they told me it will work. So I have ordered it, tested it and it's working well si far....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandrews28