DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 video output solution

sburroughs

Reactions
I was trying to find an alternative to purchasing an RC Pro (which has an HDMI out), so that clients can comfortably veiw the video feed. Would a FPV receiver work for this? Any other ideas out there?

Thanks in advance!

What about a USB-C splitter that supports video on both outputs? Not sure if something like that actually exists, but it would seem to be the simplest solution. Not sure if an iPhone lightning port would be able to do that though, so perhaps you'd be stuck with Android.

The RC Pro is worth the investment. You can use an HDMI or USB C connection Or both at the same time.
This means you can display to you clients on a 14” USB monitor or a 55”+ Tv.
The better your presentation to your clients the more clients are willing to pay.
Do what your competitors can’t or won’t. Once you see the look on your clients face it wii be worth every penny.

BUT before you make the investment see if you can find someone in the group near you that has the RC Pro.

I pushed my budget to by an RC Pro for my M 3 even though I have an RC with my mini 3 pro and a RC Pros with my 3E and 3T. Could I share ? YEP but I’m a Vet and believe in having backups to my backup. ther than my 3T the other drones can fill in if needed.

Don’t be afraid to try a refurbished RC Pro .

Good luck

Does anyone know if these updates are available for the Mavic 3 Classic, or just the Mavic 3 T/E?

"v06.01.06.06, while the remote controller firmware can now be updated to v02.00.04.07. At the same time, DJI Pilot 2 App and DJI Assistant 2 can be updated to v6.1.1.1 and v2.1.7, respectively".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa