DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Accessories, 3rd party?

tomnjfl

Reactions
So now that I have my Mavic, I'm starting to think of ways to personalize it.

What sort of 3rd party accessories are out there? Landing pads, sticker packs, things like that. Let's see what you've got!

Check out my growing list of Mavic accessories at MavicHelp.com.

Check out my growing list of Mavic accessories at MavicHelp.com.

Your Mavic Help page is invaluable and I have consulted it and used it MANY times now. I was wondering if you do (or if you could) keep some kind of change log or if there is some way to subscribe to notifications when you do make changes or additions, and what they are. Not trying to make more work for you!

I was wondering if you do (or if you could) keep some kind of change log or if there is some way to subscribe to notifications when you do make changes or additions, and what they are.
I don't keep a list at the moment. I'm working on putting together a mailing list where I'll share those additions along with other Mavic-related tips and news.

I don't keep a list at the moment. I'm working on putting together a mailing list where I'll share those additions along with other Mavic-related tips and news.

I'd love to be on that. Thanks.

So now that I have my Mavic, I'm starting to think of ways to personalize it.

What sort of 3rd party accessories are out there? Landing pads, sticker packs, things like that. Let's see what you've got!

All I've got is the basic Mavic package with ONE battery. I'll be watching this thread in hopes of seeing updated information...ESPECIALLY ON BATTERY AVAILABILITY! o_O

Somewhere I seen leg extenders for people wanting to elevate their Mavic while on the ground (for landing/launching).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929