DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Controller won't Connect to my Phone

I assume you have both the DJI GO and FLY apps on the same phone? Try force closing the GO app before attempting to connect the FLY app to your MA2 controller. Also check the USB accessories option in settings, under the passcode options.
Do we need the go app as well as Fly for the controller to connect to a phone?

No.

Separate apps control different aircraft.

I have the Go4 installed for the Spark on three devices.

I have the GoFly installed on the same three devices for the MA2.

Depending on what I want to fly, I use the appropriate app.

That said tho looking at the write up for the go app there's no mention of mini2 whereas there is in the Go app. Its exhausting, im close to giving up. Why the heck wouldn't they make it simple

Guys shutdown your phone after plug it in the controler using the cable provided with the drone and start your phone. Make sure to start the remote and drone before doing this. When the remote is linked to the drone then do what I mention at beginning. If you have an iPhone and this doesn’t work reinstall the iOS using your PC and iTunes .... not over the air...with the pc and iTunes. Sometimes this resolve the problems. Also refresh the fw update with dji (assistant update last version) and make sure to use the cable provide with the drone because some add non connecting device using third party cable and also make sure that your device is listed on dji website as iOS compatible. Good luck
Thanks, lost RC connection to iPad pro a week ago and have been searching for a solution. Followed your instructions. Shut down iPad after connecting RC and turned back on. Problem solved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser