DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Fly App. Which one?

Angelfire

Reactions
This is a bit basic for the experienced Pilots I suspect. I don't have my Drone yet, but have tried to download the Mavic Air 2 DJI fly app in preparation. I am having a terrible time, download not working, phone blocking its installation and a couple of other errors. Maybe my 3 devices, Huawei P9 lite, ASUS 7 Phablet and Samsung GalaxyTab 4 are simply too old and under spec to do the job. So, which of the Mavic fly apps is the correct one for the Mavic Air 2 would be my first question, and if my devices are unusable and my eyesight really needs something larger than a phone, what are the cheapest options available to me, 70 years young and the pension will not buy me a £1000 device. Thanks Pilots.

You only have one app that you use with the Mavic Air 2 ... it's called "DJI Fly", the latest version supports both Mavic Mini & the latest Mavic Air 2 & you download it through Google Play. If it's not showing up when you search for it there your device either doesn't support it or your Android version needs an update.

I use the "DJI Fly" happily on a HUAWEI P9 lite. On the DJI download webpage, you can also download the .apk file (if you are comfortable handlig that).

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelfire
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf