DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Picking up my air 2 today can’t wait to get started - great to join your forum and looking forward to chatting and sharing with you guys

can anyone suggest where to get and which ND filter set you recommend for use mainly in the UK ?
Welcome to the forum from across the pond! I'm in the US and I got my ND filters from Polar Pro Filters. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City. Hope you have some kind of Check list for preventive actions to make sure for instance. To make sure that remote control is 100 % charged, your pad is 100% charged, battery 100% charged. Every time I fly, always make sure these big three are ready to go before every flight. Been flying over 3 years now, and always make sure these 3 I mentioned are fully charged. I remember being a newbie, and very excited about getting it up in the air, without reading very important info. Very few guys read the manual from cover to cover at the start, but it will save you lots of headaches in the future to know info about RTH. To understand how the RTH feature works, it has 3 features, which one is the best for you? Anyway, fly safe, these drones are fun, and very sophisticated
the more you pay, the more understanding is needed on how it works. Fly safe and Have fun.

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the MA2. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over this great land. When you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

As to an ND filter, I've had a couple of sets. If I were to do it over, I'd choose a variable ND filter, and leave it on all the time. Polar Pro has an app for your Android or iOS phone which will tell you which ND "level" to set. Makes it much simpler and cheaper.

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City. Hope you have some kind of Check list for preventive actions to make sure for instance. To make sure that remote control is 100 % charged, your pad is 100% charged, battery 100% charged. Every time I fly, always make sure these big three are ready to go before every flight. Been flying over 3 years now, and always make sure these 3 I mentioned are fully charged. I remember being a newbie, and very excited about getting it up in the air, without reading very important info. Very few guys read the manual from cover to cover at the start, but it will save you lots of headaches in the future to know info about RTH. To understand how the RTH feature works, it has 3 features, which one is the best for you? Anyway, fly safe, these drones are fun, and very sophisticated
the more you pay, the more understanding is needed on how it works. Fly safe and Have fun.
RTH has 3 features? I suppose I will start with reading the manual from end to end a few times :-] *bows*

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke