DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2s battery temp?

bmoore1118

Reactions
I have a question about the internal battery temp for the air 2s. We are going through a heat wave and the air temp on Sunday when I have a job scheduled is 100f. I know the range is up to 104 but in the app what should be the max C temp of the batteries when I am flying? Not doing any intense flying.

I've never seen any data on max battery temp when flying. I suspect DJI would make adjustments to flight if battery temperature got to high.
Upload you flight data and you can see highest battery temp for the battery. You can build some history that way.
I've had reported battery temperature at 131 F after flying about 12 minutes with air temperature about 88 F.

The highest battery temp I've had is 135f on a hot day. If battery temp gets too high, the drone will throttle back the current to the motors. That has happened twice to me, but really wasn't an issue.

Cheers!

I've never seen any data on max battery temp when flying. I suspect DJI would make adjustments to flight if battery temperature got to high.
Upload you flight data and you can see highest battery temp for the battery. You can build some history that way.
I've had reported battery temperature at 131 F after flying about 12 minutes with air temperature about 88 F.
My highest was 144 after 20minutes flying at 91.

Reactions: rjwmorrell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf