DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air as a crane and a dolly

Edgeedge

Reactions
When the lights go out

Just got the Air and I’ve used it in this video as a tracking dolly, crane, and a jib. Didn’t want this video to look like a drone threw up all over it just subtle camera moves and I have to say the over looked power of this drone is what it can do close to the ground. Let me know what you think it’s only a 3:30 video.

Nice tree flying! Did you just setup a waypoint mission? One that started right in front of you and then gained a few feet of altitude?

Nice tree flying! Did you just setup a waypoint mission? One that started right in front of you and then gained a few feet of altitude?

Honestly I’m so new at this I haven’t got that far into it yet. I just used tripod mode and shut off the sensors. I’ve been behind the camera for years but this things got me excited. I’m going to check out way point missions right now. Appreciate ya!

So you flew the Mavic Air while you were in the shot? I did not see the controller? Were you filming the actor? Thats more likely.

Yes. Waypoints give lots of possibilities.

So you flew the Mavic Air while you were in the shot? I did not see the controller? Were you filming the actor? Thats more likely.

Yes. Waypoints give lots of possibilities.
After reading up on way points I get it now. I was filming the actor on this one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31