DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air flying aut of my control

Radovan

Reactions
Lately my dron is flying uncontrollably.I noticed that although there are enough captured satellites my dron is flying and sometimes turnd even though I did not give it the comand..I easily inerrupted his arbitrariness until yesterday I flew in the center of big city when the dron was without any command, it was moving in an unplanned direction at full speed.With the controls I tried to take control, but it was semicontrol, because as soon as I realesed the comand, the dron would fly again in an unwanted direction.I mote 12,13 or 14 satelites and that the compass did not show any irregularities.It was only strange that number of captured satellites swiftly changed.I also note that it eas night and that I was near a big TV house.Drone did not report wi fi interference.The flight record shows that I do not control the command and that the drone arbitrarily changes position.Sorx for my bad English.

I cant upload DJI ASSISTANT EXPORT FILE on the DJI log viewer.

Attachments

• 18-12-22-07-01-55_FLY000.DAT
    4.7 MB · Views: 3
Lately my dron is flying uncontrollably.I noticed that although there are enough captured satellites my dron is flying and sometimes turnd even though I did not give it the comand..I easily inerrupted his arbitrariness until yesterday I flew in the center of big city when the dron was without any command, it was moving in an unplanned direction at full speed.With the controls I tried to take control, but it was semicontrol, because as soon as I realesed the comand, the dron would fly again in an unwanted direction.I mote 12,13 or 14 satelites and that the compass did not show any irregularities.It was only strange that number of captured satellites swiftly changed.I also note that it eas night and that I was near a big TV house.Drone did not report wi fi interference.The flight record shows that I do not control the command and that the drone arbitrarily changes position.
Looking through the flight data, it appears that your drone was responding properly to your joystick input.
Everything was very slow and gentle.
The speed was never higher than 2.5 metres/sec and the distance from home was never more than 15 metres.
When you moved the left stick to one side, the drone would rotate, when you pushed the right stick forward, the drone moved forward etc.
At 9:24.9 with the battery at 16%, the drone initiated RTH and tried to come home.
From 9:33 you were using left and right joysticks and fighting against the return to home.
Perhaps that is what made you think the drone was uncontrollable?

Reactions: ferries40
I see that he started home but on the wrong side he began to return as it should be to get up to 30 meters first and then return home, but he went straight to the building. The height at which I caught him was surely positive not in the minus.

I see that he started home but on the wrong side he began to return as it should be to get up to 30 meters first and then return home, but he went straight to the building. The height at which I caught him was surely positive not in the minus.
The drone came straight home without climbing to 30m because it was quite close to the home point already.
The manual explains this on page 14:
b. If the aircraft is between 5 m and 20 m from the Home Point it flies to the Home Point at the current altitude,

Any height numbers after 9:52.5 aren't to be believed.
The pitch, roll and yaw numbers show you have caught it and it was not flying.
The VPS data should show the most accurate height and it shows you caught it at about 2 metres.

Reactions: JDawg
Yes, I really caught the dron manually because there was a danger of hitting somebody. I took the street demonstrations and he went uncontrollably to people. I see that the home point was wrong and that he went to the wrong address. The gap between the actual point of departure and the one recorded by the aircraft is about 10 meters. Whether a relatively small number of satellites caused such a mistake.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan