DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air gimbal problem

Hayds

Reactions
I've had my air about 6months now, I turned it on this afternoon after a perfect flight during the morning and to my surprise, the gimbal movement won't respond to the wheel on the controller.
I've calibrated the controller and the input from the wheel is responding to my command, but the camera won't move up or down.
The gimbal is working fine, in the respect of keeping center and I can move the camera up and down from the control on-screen, but my wheel isn't working.
Has anyone else experienced this problem??

I've had my air about 6months now, I turned it on this afternoon after a perfect flight during the morning and to my surprise, the gimbal movement won't respond to the wheel on the controller.
I've calibrated the controller and the input from the wheel is responding to my command, but the camera won't move up or down.
The gimbal is working fine, in the respect of keeping center and I can move the camera up and down from the control on-screen, but my wheel isn't working.
Has anyone else experienced this problem??

This can sometimes happen from flying in the wind , where as the ribbon breaks.

The first thing you should do is try to reconnect your drone , reset it and if that does not work than look into the ribbon
being disconnected or broken.

Sometimes just part of the Ribbon is compromised.

This can sometimes happen from flying in the wind , where as the ribbon breaks.

The first thing you should do is try to reconnect your drone , reset it and if that does not work than look into the ribbon
being disconnected or broken.

Sometimes just part of the Ribbon is compromised.
Thanks for the reply after I installed a new battery the problem has since disappeared

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky